Forza Horizon 4 |OT| UK as a Service

There are a few really good Super 7s, but by and large they’re not great. A few are really poorly designed / irritating. Just hit level 9 yesterday and almost to 10, then I think I’ve got all those achievements, probably won’t go back to that mode.

1 Like

Same here. I wish there could be a New game+ mode in FH4. Would love to do the campaign again one by one.

Super 7 really isn’t for me. I am not an online kind of player.

1 Like

Super 7 is great for content streamers. Don Jon Son is a legend in super 7

2 Likes

That actually does make sense. Don’t watch much streaming now that Mixer is gone, but can see how it would fit.

1 Like

Maybe someone could be awesome and compile and list of super sevens worth playing :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Was wondering if it made sense to turn this ot into one for all Forza Horizons instead of just 4?

But don’t know.

If so, I liked the idea of “Exploring New (Forza) Horizons” as a title.

Also, if FH5 is unlikely to be Japan, I’d like to see either China or somewhere in South America next. Not saying these are the case, just would enjoy.

Alternatively, FH5 could be Forza Horizon World, and add new regions over time as an ongoing service game of its own. So release one or two locations this year, and then add new over time.

And finally since its still Forza related, if the long awaited “Third Forza Series” ever came out, I think we get FH this year, Motorsport as a Service next year, and possibly also the new concept next year. And then the new hotness and Horizon carry on with alternate releases every 2 /3 years (assuming here that FHWorld isn’t a thing)

It would make sense.

Sure, why not? We can turn this into our Forza (Horizon) OT/Community Hangout.

What do the others think of this?

Series 35 arrives this week and includes the following 3 new cars:

• 2020 Jeep Gladiator (complete a Summer event)
  • 1975 Citroen DS 23 (complete 50% of Winter playlist)
  • 1993 Porsche 928 GTS (complete 50% of Spring playlist)
1 Like

Series 36 arrives next week and includes the following 3 new cars:

• 1973 Mazda RX-3 (complete 50% of Summer)
  • 1972 Mazda Cosmo 110S (complete a Autumn event)
  • 2018 Saleen S1 (complete 50% of Spring playlist)
2 Likes

Series 37 starts this week and includes one new Mexican car, so you can get a little bit of taste of FH5. To get the 2017 VUHL 05RR you have to win a event in the Summer playlist.

Series 37 finally brings us the long awaited High Stakes Super 7 where you have to complete harder Super 7 challenges for special prizes.

Future updates starting with series 38 will contain returning playlists from previous updates but still have some new cars.

1 Like

Oh cool. Was wondering when the high stakes was going to be come out.

I’m trying to finish off all roads but I just can’t seem to find them at this point.

disable all other icons on the map, zoom in and search for some small offroad paths to houses

try this

and at the Quarry i think there is a tunnel you may have overlooked

1 Like

Thanks for the video! The magnify tip came in clutch.

1 Like

Enhance!

1 Like