E3 officially back, with Xbox backing it

Time to stockpile crackdown 3 memes.

7 Likes

9 weeks is plenty of time for me to make Crackdown gifs with Xbox and Bethesda characters and developers heads photoshopped onto them.

5 Likes

Oh no, what if @Sikamikanico is confident the servers will hold up because he and @Shpeshal_Nick know the show might be bad?!

:worried:

1 Like

Beautiful, we should be fine then.

I have feeling that this presentation is going to be something else…

Heaven help us if myself and the rest of the Crackdown Goon Squad actually manifest that game into reality this E3.

I either deserve mod status or a ban after that.

1 Like

Relax everything will be ok, until 3 days before the conference when Ed tells us to temper our expectations.

1 Like

5 Likes

This is the night !

netflix antonio GIF

Can’t wait to see the redebut of this bad boy

4 Likes

I’m curious if they put all their announcements here or just throw E3 a bone and do their own thing in July?

What?

This IS it. The big boi.

They’re doing this then nothing until X021 in November followed by TGAs in December.

It’s the cycle!

E3 → (Maybe GamesCom) / Probably QuakeCon now → X0 → TGA

2 Likes

I dunno, Grubb and some others have been saying a lot of these publishers are planning their own shows in the summer so they might use E3 just for the minor announcements. Having the big one at E3 would be a nice return to normalcy though.

Nintendo grants legitimacy. Sony & Square not going takes away legitimacy.

So -1 to 2021 E3.

Hope they are in tgs this year too. With Xcloud they can’t afford not to be present there anymore

2 Likes

Perfect place to show off footage from the new Japanese developer/publisher they announced they bought at E3 right? :pleading_face:

1 Like

It’s their big show, they’ll throw everything they have that has gameplay or can be revealed at it.

Oh yeah, no better place to introduce the DC 2 (as Series S will be branded in Japan after Sega is bought) :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m so happy E3 is back, I loved how most companies revealed everything together in a short period of time.

2 Likes

Buckle up folks! image

1 Like