Depp Vs Heard, the worst Hollywood love story

CF996320-949A-4A41-932B-3364889D3D05

1 Like

My only thoughts on this whole thing is these are both fundamentally flawed people who were exceedingly bad for each other.

1 Like

I see the comments being made that they both were toxic, but there’s a difference between being toxic or being a wife beater/abuser which they have been trying really hard to portray JD as. But the more we learn from the trial the more we find out it’s extremely likely the opposite.

We have AH who constantly lies, today Kate Moss told the courtroom that JD never ever pushed her or lay hands on her. Multiple other exes have said the same thing. But we have also multiple people including a ex of AH that say she was abusive, plus AH has a police record of it.

Can we know for sure? Of course not, but I would argue there are plenty of reasons to believe JD deserves justice here.

1 Like

So she accidentally slipped on the stand that the opinion piece she wrote was specifically about Johnny Depp, and said there are better ways to leak news stories than going to TMZ after earlier saying she does not know how to leak things :grimacing:

2 Likes

Contradiction after contradiction, the way of a pathological liar.

It’s all over for AH after that, wow.

And the expert yesterday also covered the photos of AH with bruises and he testified that these photos had been provably modified on an outside device.

I also noticed the way this woman looked at JD when he was talking and how she had this mean smirk on her face just didn’t look right at all, she has this smirk multiple times, just looked very off. Also when they covered a text written by JD where he was clearly very angry (apparently AH had performed oral sex on Elon Musk and has cheated in JD numerous times) and he called AH names…you could see her going back in to her fake emotional face. If she could act she could have been believable but the acting is horrible. She’s full of

1 Like

Ember H. just let it slip that she wrote the Op-ed because of Johnny Depp. That is one of the proof point for the defamation. 2nd big mistake after mentioning Kate Moss.

She also suggested witnesses were lying when the debunked her claims. Even so far that she accused the asking lawyer to have altered material that was already in court evidence (so it wasn’t even possible to do). That woman seeks fault in every other person than herself.

I do not believe one word out of her mouth.

1 Like

Yes, she’s lying her ass off. Just saw a part where she had claimed that at some point when she was with JD there was another woman and he got jaleous of her, grabbed her by the wrist and threatened that he could hurt her. But someone who was there as well said this never happened. Just as the claim at JD had pushed Kate Moss off a stairs when in fact he helped her up and got her medical attention.

I also notice how often she looks at the jury, as if to try to influence them or something. JD’s lawyer had to call her out on that a few times now too.

This one is good

I had not watched the whole thing live, but decided to watch day one and now I’m at day 6. I find it very interesting. The more I learn the more it becomes clear AH is exactly the type of person she described JD being.

JD talked about his very rough childhood by the hands of his mother. Not only extreme physical abuse but also mentally and verbally. He and his sister both said that while they were young they made a promise basically to never ever repeat that in their adult lives and do better, much better.

There were some witness testimonies of which one got very emotional, and I could see the guy was sincere. JD let AH’s friends stay in his penthouses rent free. He explained that the first 1.5 years with AH was amazing and then things changed for the worst, basically said it was as if he was living with his mother again.

It’s a whole lot, but dude comes off completely sincere when he tells his side of the story, whereas AH just immediately enters this ridiculously faked overdramatic performance with the most outrageous claims you can imagine. JD told about the incident where the tip of his finger was chopped off by a bottle AH threw at him. He initially said to people that came to his aid that this happened because him smashing his hand, simply to keep AH out of trouble. Later he told his real doctor the truth.

It’s the same with the divorce thing, he wanted to keep it on the down low, just do it like grown ups do, AH decided to turn it into a circus with her allegations.

I would be shocked if JD doesn’t win this. But in the case he doesn’t, he has told his side of the story, he got rid of that burden, court of public opinion has clearly changed in his favor and I bet AH is pretty much done.

2 Likes

Results should be out today. Content creators will finally stop milking this for the algorithms $$$.

He won!

Good!

3 Likes

Just saw :partying_face:

2 Likes

FUMOzUMVEAA_wWV

Happy for the guy.

3 Likes

It is officially over people.

1 Like

Yeah and as for that part about JD being liable…

https://twitter.com/roboemjay/status/1532089443284312065?s=20&t=uihhdGeS475irPsu475x9A

From what I understand someone from his team did that, not even JD.

9 Likes

Yea his spokesperson or something like that said something and they ruled Johnny was by law responsible for what he said even if it wasn’t him saying it

1 Like

The reactions to this is crazy, it was bad enough with the headlines but now it’s worse.