Depp Vs Heard, the worst Hollywood love story

Really glad for JD.

I hope both of them get some help with their issues. I feel like JD might just make it to a better place after this, not so sure I can say the same of AH right now.

1 Like

It was a separate lawyer who was accurately characterized as an “attack dog”. It was a testament to the jury that not only were all of Depp’s defamation claims towards Heard were accurate, but this single one of Heard’s towards Depp was as well. Good to see the facts and evidence win out at the end.

1 Like

If you’re tired of it, well it’s not over. Although I very much doubt it will make any difference for Scamber. What the lawyer here is saying is just…lmao.

1 Like

Its not. Dumb heards lawyer appealing.

Her lawyer calling the jury incompetent isn’t gonna sit well with them. Good luck with that appeal. From what I understand though is that she can appeal many times, sigh. Will JD be required at the courtroom each time too?

And this here is why I say fuck the media

https://twitter.com/MJJRepository/status/1532473013601460234?s=20&t=vFZ8h-Rr7ATiMdw_kvU4xA

2 Likes

To my knowledge no. Any subsequent appeal is all on Heard’s legal team and their complaint will be either with the lower court or the jury. It’s not like the trial is redone, that is over unless Heard can prove the trial just gone had a fatal legal error etc.

2 Likes