Cyberpunk 2077 |OT| It feels like it's taken 2077 years for this game to release (and might take another 2077 years for it to be fixed)

I mean, there was a side gig where you crucify a guy so…maybe?

1 Like

What if I get my kinks shaming people for their kinks?

Happy to report that I finally, finally got my Series X & recently started a new playthrough of Cyberpunk. Next gen this time baby :grin: Leaning heavily into crafting & hacking, with a side of stealth.

It plays sooo damn good in performance mode. 60 fps is a legitimate game-changer for me in general, & I’m loving how smooth it feels to move around in Night City. Having a nice time so far. Very happy that CDPR did not abandon this game.

11 Likes

Congratulations on the shiny new console! That’s the build I’m going with too minus the crafting and plus a silenced revolver.

1 Like

I know that Elden Ring has taken over most folks world for the last couple of weeks but I have been been happily playing this and enjoying it as one of my favorite games ever. For my gaming taste it is a better game than The Witcher 3.

2 Likes

I hate the RNG of items found throughout the world. Knowing where a cool legendary is on a new playthrough should be rewarded, but instead I go there and find junk. I was just doing a mission that gave me access to a purple item. I wanted to see how a different choice played out, reloaded the save, and now that purple is stuck as a blue.

So fucking dumb.

Mood

5 Likes

Lmfaoo

1 Like

Panam is great. I cannot argue with anyone who thinks she is the best Cyberpunk character.

The cast is so good though. There are so many great dialogues & interactions you can have, or missions you can go on with many of them.

Claire

Jackie

Johnny

Judy

Kerry

Misty (an early side quest involving her was honestly one of the most memorable moments of the game, for me)

River

Rogue

Takemura

CDPR did some fine work, no doubt about it.

3 Likes

I was following a guide for the Panam romance and did everything right but she really did not enjoy the last step of putting V’s hand on her thigh. Think it’s a body/voice mismatch thing. I had to reload because it was so awkward and I didn’t want either character to have to deal with it :grimacing:

1 Like

Super hyped to start playing Cyberpunk 2077 once I complete HFW. I played the prologue after the upgrade was released and damn, very happy I waited!!

1 Like

Panam is written and voiced really well. She acts sort of uncomfortable by your advances, but it’s more so a conflict with her own feelings rather than thinking you’re a creep coming on too strong. It’s funny because the scene right after the one you’re referencing basically solidifies things between you to.

I see some Panam appreciation discourse happening.

Obligatory repost

2 Likes

Ikr shes a badass both playthroughs i romanced her no regrets

1 Like

things between me and Panam are strictly platonic.

4 Likes

noooooooo

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss. :pensive:

1 Like