Cyberpunk 2077 |OT| It feels like it's taken 2077 years for this game to release (and might take another 2077 years for it to be fixed)

Time for the most important question no one has the balls to ask -

Is it possible to have a threesome with Judy and Panam??? :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh lord why do i suddenly want that now :joy:

1 Like

I have a gut feeling we wonā€™t see an expansion this year which, all things considered, is still kind of crazy. Hope Iā€™m wrong. Starfieldā€™s really going to cast a shadow over it at that point, too.

1 Like

Interesting interview with Panamā€™s VA. Total contrast from her in-game character.

4 Likes

The itemization in this game is so weird. Youā€™ll loot bulletproof vests and tactical gear off of SWAT guys, and then five minutes later youā€™ll loot booty shorts off of a prostitute and the booty shorts have a higher armor rating than the SWAT gear. It seems like such an obvious solution to make the clothing cosmetic and have stats based off of your body augmentations. It would have fit perfectly in the gameā€™s fiction.

3 Likes

Iā€™m just glad the game wasnā€™t third person because if I had to look at what kinda crazy stuff my character was wearing the whole time I would not have survived.

4 Likes

Cosmetics definitely need an overhaul. Apparently a transmog system is coming at some point, hopefully.

Do you guys even craft :wink:

Seriously though, crafting & upgrading clothes is the answer to the question ā€˜why am I always dressed like a crazy hoboā€™. Itā€™s because you ainā€™t crafting & upgrading.

The other thing I want to say is that I wish I had started using double-jump and mantis blades a LONG TIME AGO. Those two things alone make the game like 20 times more fun!

2 Likes

Double jump changes the game entirely.

5 Likes

Sex work can be dangerous, sadly! Very nearly done with the game now, and I had a good time overall. This was definitely not the kind of game I would have bought full price if I hadnā€™t bought into the hype, but Iā€™m glad I got some enjoyment out of it. Thereā€™s still some stuff in the game I donā€™t like, but itā€™s been a good experience overall.

Also a patch came out today but I think itā€™s just some bugfixes.

1 Like

There are some pretty solid fixes in the new patch.

Some improvements Iā€™d still like to see along with new DLC:

• New Game +
  • Lock items and mark items as junk (inventory management in general is the biggest help this game still needs imo)
  • Transmog of some kind
1 Like

YESSS!!!

The amount of things I wonā€™t wear in this game no matter how much better their stats are than what I already have on could fill a Kardashians walk in closet

3 Likes

Will finally be starting Cyberpunk 2077 next Wednesday!!! Best of all, with the 1.50 patch, CDPR added in original Female Vā€™s face from the 2018 45 minute gameplay demo and someone posted it on YouTube so I can easily copy all of that and go right into the game instead of going nuts and trying to get it all accurate myself. Hehehe.

2 Likes

Odd thing about that is, I found it easy to make various good/cool looking Female faces over the default. Male though, the never could top the default look, IMO

Was just like that with Commander Shaphard in the Mass Effect series. Iā€™ve made and seen others make some awesome looking Fem Sheps. Male Shep? Every custom Iā€™ve seen looks broke as fuck. But the default one Bioware made is cool as hell

I disagree on the Male Shepard look, Iā€™m not great at creating character faces, but the ones that I made in Mass Effect looked great.

1 Like

Prove it

Games should always have the default character that was shown in trailers as a preset so people donā€™t have to go nuts trying to make the character accurate.

Iā€™m just copying a YouTube video I found a few days ago for Female V as itā€™s looks exactly the same as the 2018 demo. Only thing missing is the ā€œlinesā€ on the shaved part of her head as CDPR didnā€™t put this option in the game.

Either way, im hyped!!! Finally get to play one of my most anticipated games for this generation!!!

1 Like

Series X performance feels much worse on the latest patch.