Crisis Core: FF7 Reunion Announced (coming this Winter to Xbox)

So the reasons some now believe it could happen are…

Snitch being a legit leaker? The fact that just like Persona it has been removed from PS exclusive list.

That’s it? Because in the tweet itself I don’t see Snitch really mentioning or even teasing Xbox.

People are interpreting the coloured squares to represent PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, PC.

Blue for PS, green for Xbox, red for Nintendo, black for PC.

Don’t know if those making that interpretation are reaching, or if using coloured squares in that way is a common internet/Twitter lingo thing. I’m not that plugged in. :older_man:

That’s true, maybe I was making the wrong point. I do think they’re trying to expand where their products are available though.

Oh, I see!

I just figured he always had those squares. Interesting then. So it IS tomorrow after all? I saw some say it was today.

Well, that FF7 anniversary stream is today. The Tweet I posted says tomorrow, because it was originally posted last night. Although, you being in Europe I guess it technically IS tomorrow for you, as the stream starts at 6pm ET, which is midnight for you.

1 Like

1 Like

Probably has more to do with FFVIIR selling fewer units launch aligned then FFXV.

if Square Enix were going to make more money on XB vs the timed deal, then they wouldn’t even do anything like this, but they are because what they are getting from XB is likely low enough, that the timed deal makes better sense for them, they are open to those Sony deals cause they know XB will just account for 18% or less.

I wouldn’t be shocked that if KH4 follows FFXVI route with some timed deal. They just don’t move that much units on XB for Square and I think if anything they are fucking hoping Sony comes knocking with some deal.

With KH3, XB only accounted for 18% of sales

KH3 was also on Game Pass. I wouldn’t be sure about KH, since Disney owns the IP. The decision would be taken by them as to which platforms the next KH will be released on.

1 Like

Doubt considering that SE does not fully own KH.

What do you expect when the first Kingdom Hearts on Xbox was the conclusion of the Xehanort saga. A series in which ever game is important for the lore and story. Only SE thinks that a brand new KH player will definitely understand the link between Xehanort, Terra, Ansem and Xemnas.

I know only Goofy, Donald and guy with a key sword :joy:

2 Likes

yessssss, finally, lets hope its true

The Nvidia leak also had a release date of June 2022 for the PC version of FF7R, didn’t it?

To save people looking for the link:

1 Like

Heh, this and Dragon’s Dogma celebration is at the exact time.

2 Likes

Hope it’s on gamepass cause otherwise SE can go fuck themselves I’m not paying them for this since they are fine with yanking Xbox users around with so many of their dumb ass timed exclusive shit with Sony.

3 Likes

I’m glad you have morals while I’ll buy the game full price the first chance I get.

I hope they release a new costume set so I chave to buy the super duper deluxe version instead!

1 Like

even 18% of 5-8 million copies sold is waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy more money than what sony probably pays for timed exclusivity

3 Likes

+1

1 Like