Crisis Core: FF7 Reunion Announced (coming this Winter to Xbox)

11 Likes

Oof. So this is like 100% confirmation of at least FF7R going to other platforms, the icing on the cake would be if even Part 2 is multiplatform day one as well. That’d be very spicy.

I’m mostly not gonna play this but I very much hope it’s true for y’all and for Xbox to finally get back the main JRPG library on.

4 Likes

Maybe, yeah. That would be cool. I’ve been holding off buying it on PS4 for quite some time now.

1 Like

Why did they say it was Crisis Core ? That seems so random ? Is it because of the blue square so it has to be a new game for PS ?

Xbox or Game Pass, it’s all OK with me. I been waiting to play this and I’d buy it. Hopefully they won’t charge full price.

But first…let’s just wait

It’s because Part 2 is gonna be a new game for PS as well as on Xbox/PC/Switch :reggie:

1 Like

lol

4 Likes

Because while the screenshot is from FF7 Remake they seem to have gone out of their way to pick a screenshot of Zack, the protagonist of Crisis Core. The leaker has now also liked a tweet about Crisis core as well, suggesting this could indeed be something relating to that.
Thing is though, if they are making a Crisis core remake and it’s coming to all the platforms as this tweet suggests I think it’s very very unlikely they don’t also announce FF7 Remake for Xbox.

1 Like

Jeff lol! Yeah seems like it’s happening. Hopefully it’s dropping soon. I need my JRPG fix.

2 Likes

I’m ready to chainsaw my FF7R collectible.

4 Likes

1 Like

To go slightly off tangent, it might be a reason why Goldeneye was not announced- as it’s an Nintendo IP, perhaps Nintendo wants to be the one to announce it. Roll on the Direct!

3 Likes

Still hope for gamepass as well sense we don’t have the 2nd half of June’s list yet

I would not be surprised that in the initial money hatting contract there’s a clause that forbids Square from allowing FF7R to be put on any subscription service for at least a year.

Wow. While I really liked Crisis Core and I would appreciate a remaster… FF7 Remake on Xbox would be even better and that seems more likely.

2 Likes

There is a logic I could see happening, since Zack seems to be a little more prominent in FF7R they might want to get a remake/remaster out and perhaps this simply hasn’t been moneyhatted so is launching on all platforms.
But I really really hope we see FF7R as well.

1 Like

Actually, is there anything in The Snitch’s tweet that states that FF7R will be coming to Xbox? I read the tweet, but there was nothing that hinted towards this.

The green box, but most are saying it’s crisis core not FF7R

For every person I saw saying it’s Crisis Core I saw someone else saying it’s actually FF7R lol

So I gather most people just skipped the cutscenes in FF7R and are unable to tell if that screen is from it :phil_lmao:

1 Like

I think if it was FF7R there’d be no point in having a Blue Box, but who knows. And evidently the snitch liked a podt saying crisis core.