Check out your personal Xbox stats for 2023 with #MyYearOnXbox

Trueachievements has a infographic for your gaming year 2023.

Want to know how many games you played and achievements you unlocked this year? Check out #MyYearOnXbox to find out!

We are very partial to a personalized infographic here at TrueAchievements, so as we near the end of 2023 we thought it would be cool to create one for our members to show off their gaming successes from the year so far.

Click here to see your own #MyYearOnXbox

12 Likes

True Achievements?

1 Like

Yup.

8 Likes

About what I expected and likely the same next year.

9 Likes

Trueachievements has a infographic for your gaming year 2023.

Want to know how many games you played and achievements you unlocked this year? Check out #MyYearOnXbox to find out!

We are very partial to a personalized infographic here at TrueAchievements, so as we near the end of 2023 we thought it would be cool to create one for our members to show off their gaming successes from the year so far.

Click here to see your own #MyYearOnXbox

5 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

My Starfield save file is showing 15d played, which is 360 hours, so something’s not adding up. Could be that the above is strictly Xbox gametime, and it wouldn’t surprise me if I’ve put 100 hours in on my ROG Ally.

6 Likes

I think rare achievements ?

5 Likes

Not quite accurate, but close enough…

10 Likes

i don’t have a True Achievement account but i know my most played this year will probably be battlefield 2042

4 Likes

Yeah, mine is showing way too little time in quite a few games even if I only play on console. Some of the smaller ones are half of the actual time lol. Something’s not working, and hasn’t for a while.

3 Likes

Should post mine here too:

11 Likes

My most played games this year:

1- Halo Infinite 2- Starfield (PC) 3- Pheonix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy (mostly laughing) 4- P3P & P4G

4 Likes

10 Likes

Mine is about right, my actual file only displays 16 days though, but I did do a lot of back tracking after forgetting to save multiple times. As I only auto save when sleeping.

1 Like

8 Likes