Check out your personal Xbox stats for 2023 with #MyYearOnXbox

Thanks to my 5yo :joy:

If it wasn’t for that i’d assume Starfield would have been my most played game this year.

10 Likes

Slightly off numbers due to me hiding my cheevos for embargos, but yeah, I wish I had a bit more time to play this year.

On the other hand, of the games I started this year, I completed around 70% of them, which is a new record for me.

11 Likes

My use of Solitaire to get Rewards has jacked up my stats lol.

4 Likes

Man, I can’t imagine my Starfield play time is this high. I played it through only once (main + major side quests, no outposts or crafting or surveying). Idk maybe I spent more time in the ship builder than I thought? How accurate is the play time tracking?

6 Likes

Not very, but usually it shows less than what you actually have played hehe.

Starfield :muscle:

1 Like

6 Likes

9 Likes

Do I need to login with my Xbox account to get this?

1 Like

No surprise to me at all, if you know me and how many games I juggle at any given time, that’s a pretty high playtime in a year. Starfield was second, which is impressive considering it’s only been out for 3 months and I’m just a few hours shy of my 76 count.

Had a little more time to game this year, for obvious reasons, and managed to wrap up a few games from my backlog.

11 Likes

I think so, as it likely takes our stats directly from it. Although it’s a couple of hours behind for tracking Starfield for me it seems.

1 Like

I always enjoy looking at end of year stats as sad as it sounds :rofl: Does this one only show your most played games? Does it show like a top 3 or 10 or anything like that?

On a side note i do wish Xbox still did these. I think that cool Xbox 20th anniversary thing they did was the last time they let us view our profile stats and stuff.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more; the stat nerd in me just loves this type of thing and the 20th Anno hub Xbox built for us was incredibly cool. Would love all the platform holders to make it a yearly thing as well - I think Nintendo has something a bit lighter on info but still the same general concept, through their Switch Online app. Would love to see which game won on my Playstation play time this year, I juggled a bit and finished none lol.

2 Likes

You can create a Trueachiements account and type your gamertag, but don’t have to login to your Xbox account.

1 Like

You can do the same thing on TrueTrophies: MyYearOnPlayStation

2 Likes

Thanks friend

4 Likes

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/year-in-review

Official!

7 Likes

Unusually big year of RPGs for me. Witcher 3 Blood and Wine also became one of my favorite games ever. It surpasses the novels significantly imo.

3 Likes

This was quite the year for me. The funny thing is, I’ve barely played since the beginning of August. Between April and then was quite the run for me :sweat_smile:.

4 Likes

6 Likes