Central thread to clear up Sony's confusing PR

So, uh, how about that Dual Sense controller and all the fancy new haptic feedback that’s necessary to shoot the bow in Horizon Forbidden West huh? Lol.

Good thing Sony opted to block the PS4 controller from being compatible with the PS5. Because it certainly wouldn’t work with those games.

6 Likes

Is Miles Morales crossbuy? I probably will play it on PS4 and then get a PS5 sometime next year. Will I just have the PS5 version then?

Imagine the surprise if the console overheats and explodes once running a game…

1 Like

Holy shit, insane to see this side by side. But that’s what it is basically today. Unbelievable.

2 Likes

The console is an absolutely perfectly engineered beast ready for the future. And I’m sure MS is keeping some big hardware surprises for later in the gen. Cloud power coming in play later directly on XSX. Imagine games using Azure like MS Flight Sim but for RPG or Open world action adventures or for A.I, physics etc

Now I will give them the benefit of doubt for games, yes they will take time but we’ll get there hopefully. The studios they got and the projects are all awesome so please take your time and make us proud.

For now we have not even see a single game from Sony achieving what Hellblade 2 is doing or even Project Mara. It’s telling…

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s intentional bias or being paid off or anything, I think Sony just focuses on highfalutin genres that the gaming press tends to like (and I don’t :joy:). So they lean their way. It’s just preference.

1 Like

When are we getting a tear down?

I’d like to see a price breakdown for the consoles and games in all major regions vs Xbox. Seams like Sony is more expensive outside US for the most part.

1 Like

Ah, so only sell few DE’s while the ‘real’ price of the version actually available is $100 higher. :confused:

5 Likes

We aren’t (I bet). Sony gains nothing at all from doing one. They only stand to confirm the negative speculation about what their console lacks. Cerny only mentioned that casually as a reference to ppl being pleased with the cooling system…as if anyone should care much about that kidna thing.

2 Likes

Saw the OP but is there actual confirmation from a reputable source that FF16 is a timed exclusive?

I can live with that, I suppose. But I spent my afternoon under the impression it was a console exclusive based on the presentation.

https://twitter.com/DMC_Ryan/status/1306410566240493568

1 Like

https://twitter.com/DMC_Ryan/status/1306410566240493568

November 13.

5 Likes

You…

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

There isn’t actual confirmation because Sony won’t allow that, you can be pretty sure about that, but there isn’t any reason at all to imagine the opposite. It obviously will be released on Xbox later.

1 Like

LOL!

lmao after being called out NOW he’s calling Sony out…

4 Likes

LOL

I am always saddened by the amount of rubbish that is directed towards Aaron. He does a great work for XBox, and also a great guy from what I’ve seen.

11 Likes