Blizzard is making a new game in a new universe

Snarky Joke about how there are many multiplayer/survival themed games in the works within Xbox.

Blizzard was like the Nintendo quality seal of quality up until Overwatch. Getting back to that would be tremendous.

2 Likes

It’s literally two and one of which we’re not even sure of lmao

Look I’m just keep complaining until I get my JRPG.

It doesn’t even have to be particularly good.

@ProgStopper , do you want to borrow my THIS IS A JOKE disclaimer?

1 Like

I may need to.

1 Like

I can be guilty of that regarding some games tbh (and I realized it and started correcting my takes on it) but survival games? that’s a new “oh another game like that” complaint we’re gonna add now huh

1 Like

I mean we got SoD3. What more do you need really?

https://www.gamingbible.co.uk/cdn-cgi/image/width=720,quality=70,format=jpeg,fit=pad,dpr=1/https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.gamingbible.co.uk%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2Fbd6364515f1ae3429c4f650730c64dc6.png

Looking forward to it. I trust it will be well tailored for a solo experience like SoD and SoD2 were.

They should make Gears a survival game

The game is surviving the boredom of playing Gears.

:running_man:

2 Likes

Resource management survival or survival horror :giphy:

Surviving this ratio

9 Likes

So if Blizzard has 5 teams then their teams would likely be working on 1.) WoW

2.) Diablo

3.) Overwatch

4.) Survival Game

5.) Hearthstone

I don’t know a lot about blizzard development. I love the first StarCraft but never got to play the second and love Overwatch and Diablo but haven’t played much else.

1 Like

Pretty sure there are 6 studios all working separate games.

Ok. I saw some people saying 5. Maybe there was 5 and vicarious visions became 6?

Prayint Everwild is not a survival game.

Nightmare fuel along with Mythological SoT.

Well it’s probably not the entire company that is messed up remember there is hundreds of staff, not everyone is a prick

1 Like

“but it’s playable sol…ganked”

There is something about this kinda news that legit warms my heart and makes me smile. I have never cared about Blizzard games tbh, but just seeing devs from these teams finally being able to stretch their creative legs makes me wanna give them a standing ovation and cheer them on.

2 Likes