Blizzard is making a new game in a new universe

I’m afraid it is, it’s trying to survive cancelation right now.

2 Likes

I just hope Rare comes with a great game straight out of the gate, not exactly how SoT launched. I would love for it to be a action adventure, but at this point who knows what it even is and will be. Will they scrap everything we saw in the trailers? Zero hype from me, that’s for sure.

Everwild can be whatever they want and I’ll still respect what they make, but please just make it actually playable solo. Don’t make another game only people with friends can play. That’s actually just not inclusive.

1 Like

Everwild is a myth peddled by big game dev to keep the sheeple blind to the truth about the Illumanati and Majestic 6,

Real shit though I don’t think Everwild will be cancelled even if they don’t know what to do with it. there could be a point in time where if no progress is being made then whatever they have built at that point could be repurposed into a less innovative “safe” game that can be good and actually release to market. We don’t even know what the game is about really so there won’t be any “broken promises” or whatever

Looks like Grounded

More or less than 12 people working on it

1 Like

Yea, this is major AAA

The fact that they didn’t specify consoles tells me that this is going to be an exclusive.

1 Like

Seeing people on Twitter fully expecting this to come to PS5 as well. Since the transition hasn’t happened at all yet.

Like y’all say, they are known for taking their time with games. Doubt we’re gonna see games hitting PS5 in 2026 or so.

3 Likes

Seeing how they just said “console” without mentioning platforms is the most obvious clue about exclusivity that they can give before an acquisition.

6 Likes

True. Similar to Indiana Jones.

1 Like

A Starfield tea.

Journous have trained people to expect it and be entitled about it.

2 Likes
1 Like

They’ve been working on it for a while, and it appears to be going great and in a good state.

3 Likes

Feel like this could be pretty huge in the casual market. Especially with the staff seeming to be happy with it.

I bet this is the project titan they’ve been abandoned years ago. It’s smart to not start from scratch again when you can just use some assets and tech from a cancelled project you’ve built.

That turned into Overwatch

Ok… they got me. This could be great.

Oh my and that makes me feel positive

1 Like