Anyone playing Crossfire X ? It's downloadable now!

I’m installing the game from GP, which is 7GB. After that do I start the game and download the first campaign from there?

Wait, you still can’t play it?

Works now.

From the game main menu the campaign says install now, not locked anymore.

2 Likes

Probably something that plays better than an n64 shooter

Oh HELL yes. Is that even possible it could come to consoles???more games lile that please. Less shooters

A Game Update was required to fix the issue on GamePass, according to TA @ CrossfireX update fixes Xbox Game Pass issue and more

1 Like

Boy oh boy does the game look extremely underwhelming, it doesn’t even come close to a CoD campaign. At least not in the levels of Operation Catalyst so far.

1 Like

The N64 had awesome FPS on it.

So I just played some levels from the first chapter and the game is okay? Feels like Quantum Break in first person, but you only have the bullet time power

If you like CoD campaigns you’re gonna like this one. Not gonna blow anyone’s mind (besides the cool graphics) but some times we just need to shoot some bad guys

2 Likes

Finally played Operation Catalyst, and as others have said it’s ok. Not great, not terrible. An ok, middle-of-the-road shooter. I do like the bullet time though, it’s always nice to have a little something different to play with.

I will say I find it baffling there’s not a single achievement for the campaign. There’s only 12 achievements in total for the entire game, and they’re all multiplayer related. I’m not that big of an achievement hunter, but I do like it when they pop from time to time. So not a deal breaker, but a shame.

1 Like

This game would be fine if you never every played any other FPS since 1998…

but if you played Counterstrike or any other similiar FPS - it is almost insulting to play in 2022

1 Like

I played the Operation Catalyst campaign and had some okay fun, but it is definitely not very good overall as others have said. I know that it isn’t all Remedy’s fault, but this really smacks of them just punting on putting any real effort into this project at all which can’t make Xbox very happy as a partner on that.

I played it and man, what a mediocre game. At least this confirms that Remedy should not be considered for an acquisition, but it also shows the (lack) of quality control concerning Xbox 3rd party deals, who greelighted this thing? And saying “they knew it, they didn’t even bother to advertize it” it’s not a mitigating reason, its an aggravating one.

Is it that simple though, I wonder? I mean Remedy pitched a FPS to them, that alone sounds promising. And isn’t it already too late to cancel a deal once it’s been made? I don’t know how those things work.

Games are buried every day, nobody would have missed this one honestly, considering nobody even remembered it outside us who are very hardcore people. I guess this was a cheap get, it’s the only possible explanation, it’s a deal coming from X1 generation, I hope the next ones are not this bad, lol.

1 Like

I’ve been having some fun playing this game (multiplayer) despite its flaws. I think if they worked on it a bit more, it would’ve been a solid game.

Well, put mate. Its fun and simple and its nice to have games like this, to go with all the deep open world stuff.

1 Like

Okay, I just finished it and it was good. Story goes ways you’d expect a Remedy game to go, there’s good gun and location variety (better than Alan Wake I’d say), gunplay is good, and the game is always making you change weapons and have fun with them.

Some people will call me mad, but I found it better than Alan Wake and Quantum Break lol. Oh, and it costs 9 bucks.

3 Likes

Spot on. The game is ace fun. I don’t get the hate.

2 Likes
1 Like