Anyone playing Crossfire X ? It's downloadable now!

How come Crossfire X and Lost Ark are made by the same dev :slightly_smiling_face:

Obviously the issue lies with Remedy Entertainment.

Good thing is that Microsoft stopped marketing of the game :joy: How do they even choose their partners? :sweat_smile:

It also brings me back to the documentary where they said that their managers would go after Austin Powers game rather than Grand Theft Auto

Iā€™ll be happy if itā€™s like an okay CoD campaign, I just need to play it first, fuckā€¦

Changes are on the way.

1 Like

No where in that list is addressing it actually being available on GamePass.

1 Like

I wonder what Game Pass we are gonna get next week.

But crazy that Microsoft wanted to market this title and what is more crazy is that Remedy was invovled.

Or the litany of other problems.

We know sensitivity is weird, the Boogieman is OP and you canā€™t ADS. Cool. What about the 15fps enemy animations? The slippery controls? The severe input lag? The fact a shotgun is locked behind 11 hours of battlepass grinding?

1 Like

Most of these Game Pass games I end up trying myself to see whether I like it or not, but with this one iā€™ll have to wait until the download situation is fixed. I canā€™t really play around with downloading things when I have a data cap.

1 Like

If you like a brainless COD style game with ace graphics and fun and simple gameplay. This is the game for you and itā€™s only around Ā£8 on gameplays anyway.

I donā€™t get the hate myself, multiplayer different story, but what did people expect, its Crossfire?

1 Like

That was a tweet from Seamus. And they rejected the Austin Powers game. :stuck_out_tongue:

Seeing some tweets that there it not working via Game Pass is likely more on MS than anyone else, could be. As soon as you buy it, it all works. I really donā€™t get how they managed to fuck it up this bad. If I cared enough Iā€™d have spent the 9 bucks but it would also be with the risk that it still doesnā€™t work. Seen a few comments on Reddit and Twitter of such cases, which is really bad.

I donā€™t know if that can be directed to them, after all, it is Microsoft who manages the Gamepass database and the permits.

Yeah that is my assesment of the campaign game as well. Good graphics with next gen features at a $9 price. Gameplay is simple but fun.

1 Like

Yep. The issue is that it says the mission is there when you go to the campaign from the gameā€™s main menu, but itā€™s locked. The other issue is that sometimes in Manage Games and Apps it says 54GB but when you install it itā€™s only 7GB.

CrossfireX Twitter last week did tweet out they were working on resolving these issues for Game Pass subscribers, so maybe itā€™s on both Remedy and MS. Weā€™ll find out next week if they fix it.

1 Like

Iā€™m putting at least half of this on the developer/publisher because it seems like theyā€™re the ones who came up with this nonstandard multi-part compaign structure. Maybe if they would have listed it differently with free base game with multiplayer and an add-on DLC for the second half of the campaign it would likely work. Theres hundreds of other games structured like that already on GamePass without issue.

1 Like

Right!? Like what kind of half rate company releases a free to play multiplayer shooter with a campaign add-on on game passā€¦

Seriously though, I do wonder why this is taking so long to resolve.

The other F2P title with Campaign as paid DLC works perfectly fine with GamePass entitlements. Just sayinā€™.

1 Like

Would have much rather Smilegate gave us Lost Ark than this game smh.

1 Like

You are able to download the first campaign now, using your Game Pass subscription. Had to close my QR session, but then its available from the menu.

2 Likes