Anyone playing Crossfire X ? It's downloadable now!

It’s fun but they need to fix input lag. Doming people with the hand cannon is amazing in classic mode.

This is the weird thing ever, I’ve never had this before.

I uninstalled it. Searched in the store for Operation Catalyst. I choose the Game Pass version

I then choose manage game

It shows the correct size. I install it all and then…

1 Like

What an actual shit show how is it still fucked

1 Like

I still can’t believe they hyped this at E3 and gave it stage time before Covid hit…

Whoever is making these 3rd party deals needs to be smacked lol…not exactly a flying start to the gen. First Battlefield now this, Valhalla wasn’t bad though.

Valhalla was also kinda buggy at launch and ran better on Playstation I believe. Same with Dirt 5 I think.

Also Cyberpunk 2077…Microsoft really needs either better vetting process and or just pay for some form exclusivity just to delay the release for better product or something.

2 Likes

Paid the $9 and played a few hrs of the campaign. It is not good. :frowning:

Horrible level design, some really clunky gun play, performance drops in the Graphics mode are noticeable, story is boring so far 2/3 of the way through the ‘first’ of the two campaigns. Graphics can be AMAZING at times though. But yeah, not good.

It looking that good at times has me thinking it actually is Remedy proper team, they know their graphics. But this is not good.

MP isn’t even enjoyable because of how floaty the aiming is. I assume they don’t work on stuff in the weekend so if they get this fixed for Game Pass it’ll be sometime next week, lol.

Ok. I’m back to being confused. My download finished and despite what I saw (or think I saw?) I have only the small version, not the 54 Gb version.

Beginning to question my sanity here… I could’ve sworn it said 54 Gb… But maybe it was a combination of seeing that same 54 Gb screen that @Staffy posted above, and the 25% progress of the 7 Gb download, that somehow got conflated in my mind?

I don’t know. Maybe I’m taking crazy pills. Whatever the reason, I’m throwing my hands up at this point and will hold off until I see it confirmed that the campaign is now available on GP.

By the sound of it, I’m not missing out on much anyway. :expressionless:

1 Like

It did say 54GB and then only dl’s the 7GB MP. It is an issue on their end (the publisher). It ain’t you. :slight_smile:

If it wasn’t obvious enough for a while, I think we know why Xbox quietly dropped publishing duties for the game and distanced themselves from it.

1 Like

What a fucking joke

Good thing Xbox is announcing Elden Ring for Game Pass next week to make up for this mess

3 Likes

I tried the multiplayer thinking I had downloaded the single player. It’s awful, not even going to bother with the campaign.

Lmao

1 Like

The singleplayer is very different, it even has a seperate menu screen, like you starting a second game in the game. But yeah its only a little bit better.

So, I have no idea what is going on with this game. Im not interested in the multiplayer, just the campaign. There isnt any I can find that dont need to be purchaed. There is operation Spectre and Operation Catalyst and both need to be purchaed to play them. So am I doing something wrong or has the deal changed now where there is no free campaign on GP? Looks to be like something has gone wrong with this release, and the radio silence from MS about the status kinda sucks.

Battlefield wasnt to showcase battlefield. They knew that gamw was gonna be terrible. They just wanted to keep ea in their good graces as they have ea access on GPU.

As for this game. Ms probably though it would take off.

You could tell when they abruptly delayed it from last december to absolutely no date that this game was going to be a mess. And the launch has been disastrous. Cant even install the gamepas version properly. Its not even advertised on gamepass

Ms clearly dont want anything to do with this game.

Embarrassing stuff.

Released 3 days ago, only one site review it with 4/10 score, users reviews stands at 2.5/10 … Xbox need to focus on exclusive content quality, XGP depending on it.

Loving the singleplayer section to Crossfire The single player section is bloody ace fun. Its awesome stuff

2 Likes

:thinking:

As someone who is decently easy to please when it comes to videogames, @TeamAndromeda’s comment does give me hope. But it’s certainly weird to see such divergent opinions.