Any other Xbox centric podcasts besides XboxEra?

I just started on GamerTag Radio a few months ago, Parris and Danny are solid. KF XCast is good, but new and working out some format kinks. Tho I could listen to Gary Whitta ramble about pretty much anything. I listen to Unlocked now only when there’s big news or I’m starving for Xbox content.

Gonna have to check out Xbox Two now, so many recommendations here!

1 Like

@Jez and @RandalThor19 are the coolest kids on the block. Definitely check them out. Rands YT channel is great too.

3 Likes

Oh, and HiddenXperia is a must subscribe channel for all Halo fans. Also Hoeg Law is a very interesting channel focused on the business side of the gaming industry. Highly recommend both or them.

Thanks for these. I hadn’t heard of HiddenXperia before so will be interested to watch another Halocentric channel. I remember Hoeg from the EZA podcast but never actually watched any of their videos.

Has anyone ever been interested in starting their own podcast?

Do you know any other quality Halo centric podcasts? And don’t forget to check Hoeg Law.

I’ve subscribed to Hoeg.

Not podcasts, but I have watched a few of SameToken’s Halo videos.

SacredIcon weekly podcast only Halo related sometimes with guest and such.

@XBruh I see you’re subbed to Outsidexbox, they’re a great bunch aren’t they ahah they’re one of the only channels I watch every single video on. The nice thing is they’re more casual not hardcore so it’s more pleasing to watch haha.

I know this isn’t exactly what OP was asking for but here’s my youtube sub list there’s a bunch of gaming channels im subbed to.

How do you have time to watch everything from there?! I struggle with the 10 or so channels I subscribe to.

I have more…

This is crazy, how do you keep up with all those channels, fam :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a hard time with The Xbox Two due to the length and constant shoutouts to chat folks and “like, subscribe, share!” Rand does. I certainly couldn’t do better, but as a listener I’d like less of that sort of thing and filler in general and a tighter, shorter podcast. They seem like nice dudes though, hate to critique them.

I think XboxEra is probably the best one out now, but I do wish it was shorter at times as well. I like what Kinda Funny is doing. Podcast Unlocked, Major Nelson…those are skips.

2 Likes

I understand what you mean, but how else are they going to grow? They need that to increase their exposure, Rand will often say how there are almost 2000 people in there but very few people have liked. While not everyone has to like (especially if they don’t like it) they are sticking around so must like it. Also, the super chats I think are paid (correct me if I’m wrong) so it’s probably right that they get a shoutout if they’re willing to donate to the channel. I really like listening to the 2 of them.

I haven’t listened to Podcast Unlocked in a long time, especially since Alanah left and Major Nelson only if there is something to show off like the new store experience.

The ideal length for podcast is one hour. Take notes @Shpeshal_Nick @Sikamikanico and @Figments :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nah I love long podcasts.

4 Likes

Do a 24 hour one then :sunglasses:

Long Podcasts forever! I hate being limited to a timeframe for a discussion point. Appreciate the feedback though. :wink:

We do try and add timestamps so you can pick bits you like too.

2 Likes

My thought is if your content/product are quality, the rest takes care of itself. I’m glad they have 2,000 regulars, that’s awesome! But again, I’m not a podcaster and couldn’t do better I just know what I like and don’t like to listen to.

Edit: to be clear, I think subs/likes/followers will take care of themselves if the product is quality. I could be wrong.

Just keep it shorter than 3 hours ;p