Any other Xbox centric podcasts besides XboxEra?

Rand’s podcast and Parris aka Vicsiou podcast

RDX is a good podcast too, they have a lot of guest from the industry, production values are top notch and they get like 3000+ viewers But they’re a bit too fanboyish sometimes, especially Tim Dog who honestly I can’t stand. But some of the guys like Zalker and co are pretty cool.

Can’t say enough good things about The Xbox Two. First podcast I’ve ever bothered listening on a regular basis about anything. Great guys and they keep it filmic. :+1: @RandalThor19 may or may not be an “insider”. He hasn’t quite made that clear. :wink: :joy:

2 Likes

Gamertag Radio RDX Xbox Two The Xbox Era Major Nelson Xbox Podcast IGN Unlocked

Also listen to GiantBomb, GiantBeast , PC Gamershow.

Yes parris hes really good at not being bias to a platform and really just saying it like it is no sugar coating it. Like with the xbox games showcase he really hit the nail on the head for me when he said had xbox not shown hellblade 2 at tga and shown it at the showcase it would have been a different narrative about next gen graphics

2 Likes

Yeah thats what I like from my podcast straight up realness. They don’t care about hurting feelings if they have too

1 Like

What about Zalker 87? Hot or not?

Zalker and the rest of RDX crew tend to lean a little more into fanboyism but they still have great insight and alot of xbox reps go on the podcast so they are worth a listen

1 Like

Some great podcasts already mentioned. I would add these as well:

XoneBros The Xbox Drive Xbox Empire

XOneBros and the Xbox Drive are both pretty good. I like the upbeat fun nature of XOneBros. Basically a couple of guys hanging out with lots of laughs.

My recommendations -

• The Xbox Two Podcast with Rand/Jez
  • The RDX Podcast with Dealer Gaming, TimDog, Colt Eastwood, Dee Batch, Zalker 87 and Fonz
  • The Iron Lords Podcast with Cognito, David, Addict and Soverign
2 Likes

Timdog has a podcast? Link, pls.

1 Like

TimDog is on the RDX Podcast with Dealer and those other guys every Tuesday at 8PM EST. Check Dealer Gaming on YouTube.

1 Like

I come all the way onto Xboxera, and still get Jez’ shameless self promotion… :slight_smile: Glad to see you on here, Jez.

1 Like

I’ve been giving Kinda Funny’s XCast a listen. Mostly because I have a lot respect for Alannah, and Witta is pretty cool. The other guy, SnowBikeMike??? has to grow on me a little more.

So far not too fanboy, and not too bashing. Pretty much right down the line, so I’ll keep going for now.

I’m honestly surprised XoneBros and The Xbox Drive didn’t come up sooner. Great podcasts for Xbox chat by Xbox fans. Great enthusiasm and outlook on gaming in general, but obviously Xbox focused.

Subscribed to all the channels you suggested and I’m pretty impressed. Dealer, Rand, Zalker 87, Xonebros and colteastwood are all great channels. Didn’t check Grounded Gamer and xCast yet, but I don’t expect anything else from them than greatness.

Thanks for all your suggestions, guys!

4 Likes

Oh, is IGNs Unlocked any good or just a waste of time?

I would say: avoid it. All the mentioned podcasts are far more informative and have or can share more insider information as well. I don’t like to mention names but not all of of them are up to date with Xbox information. And if they have something interesting to say you will probably find it here as a new thread or on social media.

1 Like

To be honest, I’ve listened to some of their podcasts and didn’t find anything informative/groundbreaking. No speculations, predictions, just a summary what happened last week.

They are a good example of media having no clue about Xbox. Some of them are ok like Ryan and maybe Miranda, but yeah like most other mainstream ones it can be very frustrating to listen to people who lacks basic knowledge or are uninterested/unwilling. Plus it’s all very superficial.

1 Like