Any other Xbox centric podcasts besides XboxEra?

Oh yeah, there are a bunch.

The best of the best that I follow are Dealer Gaming, colteastwood, Zalker 87, The Grounded Gamer, Double-Barrel Gaming, Rand al Thor and Jez with the Xbox Two podcast and a shout-out to my dude, Logan Meyer with Owl About Gaming.

1 Like

Xbox Two and RDX. Not convinced about the Kinda Funny podcast.

1 Like

xbox two is very worth listening too.

Never heard of you. :wink:

The KF xcast is a great new podcast imo

I really liked the first episodes of the KF XCast. Didn’t enjoy the Major Nelson one too much to be honest. Which was mostly a timing thing… having an exec on in a week filled with rumours… meh.

Other than that I enjoy listening to @Jez and @RandalThor19 love the atmosphere. Kinda bounced off of Unlocked tbh.

2 Likes

I enjoyed the first episode aswell. I just think the Xcast is still trying to find an identity and hope they can because KF need a Xbox centric product. Just don’t know if they will find before their trial run ends.

Obviously Xboxera Pod and The Xbox Two are fantastic and my go tos. RDX is a little chaotic and abit trolly but I still think there is a lot of good there.

Iron Lords Podcast is more gaming in general but I really enjoy the chemistry between everyone there and King makes me laugh all the time.

1 Like

No shouts for Gamertag Radio in here? I always listen their shows when they have a high profile guest on.

3 Likes

Gamertag radio still cool, xbox two dope, RDX can be cool. X cast seems to have potential liked this week’s episode.

Unlocked sucks imo.

Favorite is xbox two!

Who are you

1 Like

Almost forgot about TIC (the inner circle) podcast who interviewed Phil Spencer and Ken Lobb some years back. But i don’t think they’re on Youtube anymore though…

Are we not good enough?

4 Likes

Got to give a shout out to gamertag radio. Really love Parris take on the gaming industry. Literally feels like he echos my exact thoughts on gaming. Also check out his youtube channel great content. Also got to show love to Danny Pena he may be one of the first if not the first podcaster for video games.

Only when you guys get your phil spencer interview. Even Gary Whitta is getting one in animal crossing. @p3 give our boys some love

2 Likes

Kinda Funny XCast is truly excellent. Alanah and Gary are great conversationalists, and Mike is a solid host that keeps the show flowing well. I also like that they aren’t afraid to be critical of Microsoft/Xbox despite it being an Xbox podcast.

1 Like

If you like them being critical, then you’ll like ours lol

1 Like

Videogames Weekly is good

Game Informer is a great podcast.

TheXboxHub has one. Very no frills. Just 3-4 guests, casual conversation (even sometimes multiplatform) and almost always an hour or under. It’s run by a couple friends of mine. Podcast | TheXboxHub

Xboxtwo and KindaFunny Xcast. I used to like Podcast Unlocked but it feels like Ryan is the only person passionate about Xbox which ruins it for me.

Speaking of Gamertag Radio, your talking about that, right?