Any other Xbox centric podcasts besides XboxEra?

No, i think it is YouTube only

1 Like

Yeah, for the time being I’ll stick to Dealer.

1 Like

Thanks! Will definitely let you know when we launch.

1 Like

Don’t forget Kinda Funnys XCAST which is a pilot podcast/video cast at the moment. Xcast has sometime guests from Microsoft too and it is “kind of” official Xbox podcast channel too. It needs support because it is on pilot for a few episodes. Alanah Pearce is on it too!

Yeah unfortunate they don’t expand from YouTube yet. It was in the planning I think.

But you can still listen to Xbox two.

In regard to insider knowledge for xbox: xbox era, xbox two and RDX there is nothing better to listin to imo.

Is colteastwood a good source of news/opinions?

• Jez and Rand are great! Love how they play off each other. Good insight from a gamer who plays everything and journalist who plays too much WoW. Lol
  • Iron Lords Podcast is fun and really underrated. They’ve had great guests on their show and do really good interviews.
  • RDX is entertaining, well connected and has solid guests.
  • Xbox Era brings a lot of substance to their discussions and I feel is up and coming quickly.
4 Likes

Honestly I search for an Xbox centric podcast for a long time and the only one worth listening are Xboxera, Xbox Two and RDX.

XboxTwo: podcast with Windowscentral Mr filmic Jez and Insider “not an insider” Rand. Really fun and informative. Drunk Jez, best Jez

RDX: only on YouTube for now but they are planning to expand to Spotify, ect. Sometimes a little bit trollish and chaotic and the group is a little bit too big. But really interesting when they have guests on the show like the episode with Rukari Austin about the Xbox marketing.

1 Like

Subscribed to all your recommendations. Thanks a lot, guys! Still thinking about colteastwood. Worth giving a try?

Xbox Two - Jez and Rand al Thor 19

RDX Podcast - Dealer, Colt, DeeBatch, TimDog, Zalker, etc., surprise guests, official team Xbox guests, etc.

Oh, and Brad Sams seems legit, right?

Brad Sams, Jez Corden and Tom Warren are the holy trinity of Xbox journalism.

And about colteastwood: He seems like a really nice dude with knowledge. His videos are a good mix about informations and speculations. A little but too hyped about some news. Xbox centric but not trollish. Try it out and judge for yourself.

He is the overall feel good guy :smiley:

So my current YouTub sub section looks like this. Pretty solid, right?

Don’t forget Windowscentral gaming. A really nice channel as well. They made the best Xbox video ever.

Eeehhhhh. He farms clicks hardcore imho. As do the folks he tends to have on his podcast. He claims to have sources that do not appear to be unique or do not materialize and he likes to talk tech stuff without knowing anything about it. A lot of those YT’ers are clickbait echo chambers that repeat the same ‘stories’ over and over for whatever reason.

Xbox Two is real good imho. I saw another one the other day and queued it up for check it out but haven’t yet.

I’ve started listening to Xbox Two as well and it is good, a nice close feel, but the limit of two people is that if neither of them have played a game then they don’t have an opinion. Benefit of RDX is with 5-8 people on each week, there is a better chance of someone having some interaction/opinion - even if it is an extreme or repeated one

Pretty much Xbox Two, RDX and XCast for me.

I think xbox two is pretty good, if a little unfocused… Could use a little more tightening of the discussion imo. Xcast is pretty good so far but newer, and also more “studio produced” with the little segments etc, plus a huge get in Major Nelson, etc. Will probably get Spencer in the future as well. My current favorite bar none is Xonebros… they have a similar setup to the Xboxera team, but also have good chemistry and are very posiive in their approach.

1 Like

Colt is great, he keeps it positive, his videos are top-notch. I sub to MysticRyan for PS centric news, he is just as good.

1 Like