Anime and Manga Thread

Arataka Reigen is the shit in Mob Psycho 100. Dude’s just funny as hell with how much of a fraud he really is, but he does have a good heart.

Season 2, episode 2.

The story about the dragger, that’s actually quite cool! People’s fears, imagination basically created her, Mob is out of the loop on these things and therefore he can beat her. Nice!

1 Like

my currently watching list to be amended: misfit of a demon king season 2, reborn to master the blade, welcome to demon schoo iruma-kun

1 Like

Just got back from the That time i got reincarnated as a Slime movie.

I thought it was a good movie. Interesting story, some funny stuff and nice animation and music. Did have one cliché it could have done without in my opinion, but overall a good time!

watching it 2maro after school

1 Like

Really liking Chainsaw Man so far, Iruma-kun will be next.

be warned there will a lot of side characters being developed in season 3 so it might feel a little slow especially since it is basically doing a “tournament arc” but it is a festival.

1 Like

I’m following the manga so i’m prepared. Season 4 should be even better.

1 Like

Junji Ito Maniac: Japanese tales of the Macabre is out now.

On Netflix! Let’s go!!!

Meh, the Junji Ito episodes aren’t too great so far. Lots of weird stuff, I know he’s known for that but some of this is just too out there and just not scary either.

But…

Mob Psycho 100 season 2, episode 4. Shit is getting real!

Chainsaw Man blu-ray sales numbers dropped and its looking pretty abysmal. Only 1k+ sales. Get ready for a downgraded S2. Makes sense since people in Japan didnt like the adaptation at all.

To anyone watching Vinland Saga S2, do yourself a favor and read the manga. Mappa has lost of the plot. They made some questionable decisions in Ep 1-3 but Ep 4 was on an another level.

Season 2 has started? Shame to read that though.

Yup. Ep 4 is the latest episode.

1 Like

It’s on Netflix and Crunchyroll

1 Like

My favourite show right now is blue lock, but I wish animation was better. What I like about the series is Isagi who is the MC is not like other MCs in sports animes

Iruma-kun finally out of the forest and is number #1 felt that dragged on more than it should with the couple episodes left i hope theres hype from now on

To anyone who has read the manga. Wtf is going on with Vinland Saga season 2? Is it supposed to be this boring? How long until Thorfinn gets out of this depressed, pathetic state? I’m losing interest and ready to throw in the towel.

Farmland saga is certainly not the adrenaline rush the first arc is, but the pay off is well worth it imo. Some great character development this arc. The series starts to fall of hard midway the third arc, but there is a lot more action in the third arc.

I started and finished Mob Psycho 100 over the weekend. It is fantastic (8/10) but why do some people call it peak fiction? I haven’t watched that much anime so I can’t fully relate probably but I saw Moist Critical (Charlie White/ Penguinz0) make a whole video praising the show for having a proper ending. Is it that common for anime to have abrupt and/or bad endings?

For context, this is all I’ve watched till date:

God Eater

One Punch Man (S1)

Elfen Lied

Attack On Titan (Up to date) (Also personal favourite)

Vinland Saga (S1)

Cyberpunk

Cowboy Bebop

Tokyo Ghoul

Jujutsu Kaisen (S1 + 0)

Demon Slayer (Up to date)

My Hero Academia (Up to date)

Mob Psycho 100

(saw a bit of DBZ as a kid and tried watching Dr. Stone recently but dropped it after episode 6)