Anime and Manga Thread

Arataka Reigen is the shit in Mob Psycho 100. Dude’s just funny as hell with how much of a fraud he really is, but he does have a good heart.

Season 2, episode 2.

The story about the dragger, that’s actually quite cool! People’s fears, imagination basically created her, Mob is out of the loop on these things and therefore he can beat her. Nice!

1 Like

my currently watching list to be amended: misfit of a demon king season 2, reborn to master the blade, welcome to demon schoo iruma-kun

1 Like

Just got back from the That time i got reincarnated as a Slime movie.

I thought it was a good movie. Interesting story, some funny stuff and nice animation and music. Did have one cliché it could have done without in my opinion, but overall a good time!

watching it 2maro after school

1 Like

Really liking Chainsaw Man so far, Iruma-kun will be next.

be warned there will a lot of side characters being developed in season 3 so it might feel a little slow especially since it is basically doing a “tournament arc” but it is a festival.

1 Like

I’m following the manga so i’m prepared. Season 4 should be even better.

1 Like

Junji Ito Maniac: Japanese tales of the Macabre is out now.

On Netflix! Let’s go!!!

Meh, the Junji Ito episodes aren’t too great so far. Lots of weird stuff, I know he’s known for that but some of this is just too out there and just not scary either.

But…

Mob Psycho 100 season 2, episode 4. Shit is getting real!

Chainsaw Man blu-ray sales numbers dropped and its looking pretty abysmal. Only 1k+ sales. Get ready for a downgraded S2. Makes sense since people in Japan didnt like the adaptation at all.