Anime and Manga Thread

The newest Pop Team Epic episode did parodies of sterotypical moe dating sims and also otome games and I thought it was pretty funny.

I like how they even got the stereotypical “otome” artstyle on point lol. The art in those games is so much better than in “moe” stuff, Otome players have it good!

At the end of the skit Popuko and Pipimi basically ruin the game in some fashion and we get to see the player’s reaction lol

1 Like

Also today (in real life) was the day Sword Art Online was released (in universe) and trapped the users in the game

I’m not an SAO fan but I thought that was cool lol

https://twitter.com/PalmerLuckey/status/1589391326118039552

1 Like

Season 3 let’s go

Is that a good one? The only slimes I know are from Slime Rancher and I think Dragon Quest has them too.

Mob Psycho 100 is still the king .

1 Like

Idk, chainsaw man is really :fire:. Definitely my anime of the season

One of the most popular Isekai Light Novels. Anime and Manga are popular as well.

it’s good and has a joke about the slime thing in Dragon quest in season 1

1 Like

So many characters wont translate well into live action. This is going to be a disaster.

1 Like

This week on Pop Team Epic, Popuko and Pipimi were voiced by Takaya Kuroda and Hidenari Ugaki… AKA Kiryu and Majima from Yakuza :rofl:

Of course this was said at the end

2 Likes

Such legendary VA’s !

Some extremely strong staff working on this anime. Going to be good .

2 Likes

Just finished Chainsaw man. Easily my favorite anime of the year.

2 Likes

Dude, same probably. Excited for season 2!

1 Like

This New Year’s Eve I am absolutely bedridden. So sick I can barely stand up…

In an effort for something to do I started watching Bocchi The Rock. Absolutely loving it so far lol.

1 Like

This movie is coming to my cinema on January 19th.

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime the Movie: Scarlet Bond

Trailer looked really nice. But do I need to have seen the anime first or is this like Jujutsu Kaisen movie a prequel?

Ah Nevermind, it’s after season 2.

Watch Puss in boots if you want to watch a recent good animated film.

1 Like

Already seen it with my nephew last week. Was great indeed! :slight_smile:

1 Like