Anime and Manga Thread

Interesting to see Disney join the anime streaming wars.

About to be an interesting week for a certain anime/manga serie community if some spoilers end up being true. Not going to specify which series, but I’m laughing my ass off

1 Like

Sasuke’s going to become hokage, isn’t he?:woozy_face:

If its about that NICHE and UNPOPULAR anime thay NOONE in the world knows whose name starts with an “O”.…yeah, its war and chaos out there XD

Funny thing, the ones using his avatar are losing their minds, saying things such as “the author is rushing it!” :smile:

1 Like

Bad . People call it The Disney Jail . Disney doesn’t simulcast Anime so it’ll be Japan only. You’ll open your D+ app looking for Bleach and won’t find it .

To watch the anime , people will have to move to piracy but there wont be any official subs or dubs ready so the experience will be fucked .

This has already happened to an anime called Summer Time Rendering . Easily an anime of year contender yet no one talks about it because its in Disney Jail .

What anime are you talking about ?

O...

The niche anime know as… One piece!! And the spoilers of its latest manga chapter.

ohhh

If this means Disney is going to take a real crack at distributing and making anime then I’m for it

For comparison , One Punch Man S1 had a peak of 11,000 animated frames per episode . MP S3 is going to be fire .

3 Likes

One of my favourite manga (and a great fantasy manga, and not an isekai) is getting an anime adaptation- Delicious in Dungeon! And it’s being animated by Studio Trigger!

GOC

1 Like

1 Like

The unofficial scan released and that certain community is indeed losing their collective shit.

Brand new One Piece movie in the theatres soon. Called One Piece Red.

Does anyone know if this movie will have any spoilers for someone that is around episode 520 or so? Do these movies usually have brand new characters exclusive to the movies or also characters from the ongoing anime? Because that absolutely would be spoiler territory for me.

In other words…

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/wrdlha/can_i_watch_one_piece_film_red_before_finishing/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

1 Like

That’s a very clear answer right there. Damn :frowning:

Credit: @truffleduster

1 Like

Shit… I was really enjoying this show too.

I bet NINTENDO is behind this :rage: (jk jk)