Anime and Manga Thread

Idk man, IDK man, IDK MANN. He looks like him, but I worry it will be cringy and awkward when he starts to act.

1 Like

They really need to stop with the live action anime adaptations

5 Likes

I didn’t even realize this was a thing.

Im horrifically cautiously optimistic.

1 Like

So between now and late 2024, we are supposed to get live action adaptations of

Yu Yu Hokusho

One Piece

SAO

And Pokémon

At least one of them has to hit.

1 Like

I’m fine with the attempts to expand the media. I’d rather they try and fail than not try at all.

I think people’s first introduction to an IP being a terrible live action adaptation probably hurts more than it helps.

1 Like

lmfao I dont think I can take a person seriously with hair like that .

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more

I honestly didn’t hate Netflix’s Death Note.

It wasn’t great by any means, but I’m glad they tried something different rather than do the exact same story beat by beat, but poorly.:sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

I just finished Dance Dance Danseur and it’s one of my hidden gems of this year. Really good stuff and I’m definitely going too read the manga where the anime left off.

Uhmmm

NANIIIIIIIIIII???!!!

1 Like

Just started Fire Force last night and have been enjoying it.

I definitely had a chuckle at a couple of the “similarities” between it and Soul Eater aesthetically.

I’ve heard this show falls off, but I’m hoping it’s something I don’t notice.

It’s not that it falls off, it’s that they have episodes that are just filler in season 2 that don’t really serve a purpose

1 Like

Decided to start up To Your Eternity while I grind out some side quests in Tales of Arise….

Oh the feels…

1 Like
1 Like

I’m getting Tokyo Ghoul-vibes in a less convincing way. I’m holding out judgement though since Mappa’s doing it, but just because of that it’s a little bit scary. Soundtrack so far is out-of-this-world. Ushio did a stellar job with Devilman Crybaby.

Between Spy X Family, Kaguya-Sama: Love is War, and Devil is a Part-Timer S2…. I haven’t laughed this hard in a while,

1 Like

Not sure if it is good or bad

But the community is hating on this

2 Likes