Anime and Manga Thread

I read the 1st chapter . The artstyle sucks and Im sad now . From one of the best in the industry to this .

39a10

1 Like

Read all the available chapters . I hate it . The new kid sucks . He is a mixture of all the things I hate about Naruto and Asta from Black Clover . The author is redoing all the part 1 plot points . 7 years wait for this shit lol . Dropped .

The other day I was in the store here where they sell quite a few manga, and I was looking for “one shot” manga. Meaning that it doesn’t span over countless volumes and is either just one big book/manga or 3, maybe 5 volumes? Ten volumes tops?

There’s of course Junji Ito, but I don’t always want horror. What is there?

20th century Boys I am aware of now, I will start with the first volume soon, but what else, and maybe shorter?

I’m on the same boat, but avoided it for more chapters. This hurts.

1 Like

Look Back and Goodbye Eri . Both by Fujimoto Tatsuki . Both are one shots . Btw One shots mean only 1 volume .

2 Likes

Never heard of Manhwa until today

1 Like

Korean Mangas .

1 Like

There is even Manhua, chinese Manga.

1 Like

Caught up on Kaguya Sama, lovely lovely stuff.

Good wholesome vibes.

1 Like

Starting Spy X Family today….

Already loving it. Lol

EDIT: THIS SHOW HAS NO RIGHT TO BE THIS GOOD. HOLY ******!

2 Likes

Dragon Ball Super : Super Hero mega underperformed in the JP box office . If Slam Dunk movie also underperforms then rip TOEI CGI department .

1 Like

THere’s a slam dunk film? Does it pickup after the anime?

Yeah I’ve really enjoyed it with the Mrs, great mix of comedy and action.

1 Like

Do you know why? They didnt like the CGI? Or this one just didnt appealed to them?

I think its probably because of CGI . The movie looks like a filler (it isnt) .

1 Like

https://twitter.com/WSJ_manga/status/1544985281434206208?s=20&t=BVUnKPWqj-09L0zOQoPymw

2 Likes

Ok fafter all these months I’ve finally saw the last NG Evangelion movie aaaaaaaaaand…I still don’t understand jack sh1t (well, lots of things)

The trailer music of it is beautiful though

https://youtu.be/s64_FQY9-1c

1 Like

I have a confession to make…. I never seen anything from Evangelion. Just one of my major blind spots…

I am about to be caught up on Saga of Tanya the Evil though! So you win some you lose some!:sweat_smile::joy:

I just wanted to see what was the hype this anime generated through the years and to be honest I just didn’t found anything special about it. It was something revolutionary at its time though (well, thats what most fans would tell you) But maybe you will love/enjoy it

If I said that in an NGE forum they would have been teared up me to pieces.

1 Like