Anime and Manga Thread

Deku’s father is still a mystery

sad

1 Like

I should watch Mob Psycho s2 at some point, maybe I’ll check it out today.

2 Likes

Just wrapped up season 2 of Demon Slayer and I all can say is that I don’t want this series to end.

2 Likes

Well, alredy finished Tokyo Ghoul Vol. 2. While so far not too much Wes omitted from the anime, I definitely notice some differences and additional info that provided some nice context and interactions between characters.

It’s a good thing I ordered the last half of the series yesterday. I think I might burn through these pretty fast.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Highly recommend it

1 Like

Profile picture checks out .

2 Likes

@Staffy bro do you read manga ? I got a really good recommendation .

So far I’ve only read shorter ones, so like Uzumaki by Junji Ito, I got the box set of Naruto vol 1 but since I have seen every single episode of the anime it can wait, haha.

But tell me, I’m curious!

20th century boys . Written by Naoki Urasawa , author of Monster .

1 Like

Monster!!!

Gonna look it up.

1 Like

Ooooh yeaaaaaaah satffy you are gonna love that one my friend

2 Likes

I kinda just want to be like…fuck it, not even read any info about it and buy it. But it seems I can’t really find a complete edition, just one big book basically, that would be perfect. It seems there are 22 volumes?

I go to Wikipedia and first it says 22 volumes and later 2, I am confused, lol.

Oh wait, it seems both are different things, it’s a sequel kinda…?

Yup . 21st century boys is a sequel .

1 Like

Lmao. How did I not read that?

I see that Amazon Netherlands has the perfect edition which spans 12 volumes and would set me back € 215. Probably won’t be able to do it now. I could also just order the first one, read it and if I’m hooked I’ll get the rest.

By the way, kinda surprising this was not made into an anime.

what I usually do is that I got a shounen jump subscription and I read the manga I want to read . If I like the manga then I buy it . Im not going to take that $100+ risk :phil_lmao:

1 Like

Volume 3 done! Might burn through these by next week honestly.:sweat_smile:

Going to have to figure out something once I finishing reading “re”…

2 Likes

How much did all of that cost you? Here manga and comics are expensive as hell.

1 Like

Together I’d say about $170 USD through Amazon. Some of them I was able to get for about $10.

I find it amazing how much cheaper these are than comics and no ads littered throughout.:sweat_smile:

1 Like