Anime and Manga Thread

:joy: :joy: exactly

Nowadays itā€™s the same with intros. I just habitually skip every single intro until ending episodes when you expect to know most things and there wonā€™t be any new characters introduced and such cuz they be spoiling endgame bosses in episode 1 intro like nothing. Of course that doesnā€™t work with shows that just never end, so I just stopped bothering with such shows anyway lmao

2 Likes

So, I went on a bit of a binge this weekend of Sakisaka, Ioā€™s work. I decided to finally read Ao Haru Ride and really enjoyed it and followed it up with her previous work Strobe Edge which I also really enjoyed. I then realized I had already read one of her mangas in Love Me, Love Me Not which I had mentioned in a previous post. She apparently has a new manga that just started in 2021, so Iā€™m definitely going to be reading that.

Having said that, I think I might need to take a break from Shoujo manga. Maybe Iā€™ll finally finish Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma, or maybe Iā€™ll finally get around to reading a few other popular tiles like Chainsaw Man. I have a tremendous backlog of things to read. :sob:

SpyXFamily has been great adaptation so far and the opening is amazing.

2 Likes

Sabaody Archipelago in One Piece now. That got dark very quickly, damn. Didnā€™t expect that.

One thing is for sureā€¦thereā€™s more than meets the eye with this one. At first glance you see Luffyā€™s goofy face and what not and youā€™d think this wonā€™t be that serious, wellā€¦

1 Like

1 Like

Mob Psycho 100 getting crazy now too.

Aight aight!

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/99OCqiIcqkM insane

1 Like

I see thereā€™s a lot of buzz about Spy X Family, is that show worth watching?

3 Likes

100%

3 Likes

1 Like

I wasnā€™t planning on watching it until I saw all the high praise on Twitter. Yes, definitely watch it. Itā€™s fantastic

2 Likes

The balance between humor and serious shit in Mob Psycho is awesome.

Episode 11 just now, how he had them all fooled was just freaking hilarious.

2 Likes

Ufotable who ? Mappa what ? Toei is the best TV animation studio. One piece 1015 is a masterpiece . Its insane that a weekly anime has god tier animation and direction . :fire:

2 Likes

If I watched that in the theater I would have stood up and clapped lol

1 Like

Spy X Family canā€™t wait for next weekā€™s episode.

Love After World Domination has been a fun watch and excited to see where it goes.

Skeleton Knight Living in Another World caught up on the last two episodes. Usually not a fan of Isekaiā€™s but been enjoying this.

HOLY SHEEEEEET!!! ONE PIECE IS ON FIRE!!!

When certain power up gets animatedā€¦MY GOD!!

1 Like

All because of this queen Megumi Ishitani

RDT_20220425_1347225966339120225272886

2 Likes

One Piece animation got that much improved over the years? Man, looking forward to that. Iā€™m at like episode 419 or soā€¦soā€¦gonna take a while.

If I were Toei. I would pay whatever she asks or do whatever necessary to keep her in the company becauseā€¦SHHHEEEZZZZ! You are not lying by saying toei animators are now on another level thanks to her.

Recent years actually. But it is an animation jump akin to, lets say, goku from dragon ball z ep 1 suddenly going ultra instict. It is THAT massive, specially when they animate ā€œspecialā€ episodes like 1015 (which if Im not mistaken animated manga chapter 1000)

Man Im extremelly exited to seeā€¦bugs bunny vs kaido!

3 Likes