Anime and Manga Thread

You guys weren’t kidding, Mob Psycho is awesome.

I’ve always thought it was about mobsters, but boy I couldn’t have been more wrong.

The guy running the agency is hilarious, really digging the humor here too. I didn’t expect it would be similar to Jujutsu Kaisen though, definitely surprised.

By the way, which manga on Crunchyroll are must reads?

2 Likes

Try tokyo ghoul manga .

1 Like

Seems that it’s not available for my country. I searched for it in the mobile CR manga app, but nothing turns up. Honestly their manga offerings in my country leave a lot to be desired.

Mob Psycho is the damned best, love it. Can’t wait for season 3.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/mobpsycho_anime/status/1514077162235703296?t=UiqYs59LAkAgAyY17TGR4Q&s=19

1 Like

Probably a trailer tease .

Yeah it’s so close, which is crazy because I figured it was done after season 2.

Seems to be an anime so far that isn’t very dark, but neither only light hearted and the humor is just great.

Today for the first time I’ve been watching all kinds of anime instead of just one. Instead of watching for example One Piece all day (and tiring myself out) I watched one episode of One Piece, then Monster, Jujutsu, Mob Psycho, Shield Hero, and then another one of One Piece and so on. Wish I could do this with gaming too, but I can’t.

1 Like

I’ve watched like 3 anime in my entire life but now i just finished Attack on Titan season 1 and it was absolutely incredible. I can’t wait to start season 2.

2 Likes

I call that season “shingeki no flashback”

Be careful what you read here

2 Likes

One Piece episode 377 was awesome. But it also shows something that could be seen as a negative, maybe.

Kuma says to Zoro that he’ll definitely die if he steps into that bubble, full of all the damage Luffy had taken during the Moria fight. He was already on the brink of death. But of course he survived it.

I think this really shows that crew members probably are never in real mortal danger. Zoro is human, no devil fruit either, but he survives that? It’s not that I want him to die, but this will always hold back real tension during intense fights. With Naruto at times I wasn’t so sure and eventually some important characters did kick the bucket.

Oh shit

Btw dont read the episode title cards . Those are almost always spoilers .

2 Likes

Oh I definitely won’t. When I watch the anime it’s on CR and I never really take the time to check the names, I just go next episode. I do from time to time check if filler is starting but those eps are just numbered.

1 Like

you gon spawn Pod again

whats with these legacy shonen and literally spoiling everything in the title cards

“Frieza wins, Krillin’s Dead”

“Oh Ace fucking dies as well lmao”

like damn bro, stoppp. :sob:

1 Like

Ikr . I still remember the DBZ Saiyan saga goku vs vegeta climax episode titled " Vegeta’s defeat . Goku blah blah blah " . I was like wtf .

1 Like

Reigen is such a goddamned fraud…i love it! :joy:

4 Likes