Anime and Manga Thread

Last episode of AoT was maybe 4 minutes of good content while the rest felt like pure filler. This episode wouldnt even make my top 27 episodes of Season 4 list. It felt like the season ended on a major disappointment, even more so coming of the previous episode being so great.

Damn, I thought I was being rough on it, by only saying it’s very good

Then BRiT comes in and takes a shit on the dinner table

1 Like

It gave you all the motivation/backstory anime-only fans wouldn’t have known yet.

1 Like

We already had 4 seasons worth of motivation from the anime-only episodes. The backstory was nice to see, but an absolute waste to end the season on it coming off of last weeks episode. Horrible planning on their part. The season should have ended with last weeks episode. This episode would have been an alright start to next season. Just my opinion on how they should have handled things.

1 Like

I wish studios had that kind of power . :phil_unsure:

1 Like

I wouldn’t say filler because it gives you a glimpse of character motivation and backstory of missing gap viewers haven’t seen yet. Anywas, it’s going to be a pain waiting over 12 months for next season

1 Like

It wasn’t disappointing per se but not the kind of ender that it could have been, cuz the season had a long streak of phenomenal episodes, would have been nice to have a more involved ending, but I get the direction they went with.

1 Like

new pfp, literally unrecognizable now.

Representing Anya Supremacy . This thread is going to become spy x family appreciation thread for the next few months :philwins:

1 Like

unsure if anybody watches sports animes here, but the wait for the new season of Haikyuu and Ace of Diamond seems like torture at this point. I think Haikyuu is soon, but i doubt ace of diamond is releasing anytime soon

Ive watched all 4 seasons of haikyuu anime and read the manga . Would highly recommend to everyone here . And I agree , the wait for S5 is killing me .

1 Like

Feel tempted to read the manga, but I prefer to watch story on screen rather than reading manga

1 Like

everybody raving about that dress up darling anime, will finally check it out I guess.

Aharen is hip and truly with the times

I remember these things being popular, but I forgot they are called.

fidget spinner

Spy X Family was so good !!! LETS GOOOOOO!

3 Likes

Tatsuki Fujimoto is the best mangaka in the industry right now. " Goodbye , Eri " is a masterpiece . Highly recommended . Fire Punch , Chainsaw Man , look back and now Goodbye , Eri.

Fujimoto’s career :

EyKNwfdWYAYFknY

I’ve been reading entirely too much Shoujo manga. Recently I finished a couple different series including Living-Room Matsunaga-san and had no idea it was ending until I read the last chapter. I really felt like that story could have gone on for another few volumes at least, but the ending was satisfying in it’s own way.

I also recently finished a series called Liar x Liar which was pretty decent even though the plot made it a little hard to suspend my disbelief.

Another one I finished (I actually marathoned this one over the weekend) was Love Me, Love Me Not which ended up being surprisingly good. In the beginning it felt like it was going to be a bit dark and heavy, but it ended up being surprisingly sweet.

And lastly, I just finished My Sweet Girl which was very good. The last volume in particular really hit me in the feels.

It’s funny, I think I like Shoujo manga more than my wife does, lol.

The rising of the Shield Hero season 2 has started. Nice!

@Ruthwik_Rao

1 Like