Anime and Manga Thread

Yeah season 3 is incredible. The animation alone in action scenes is amazing.

I’m really enjoying God of Highschool atm. I also started working my way through Hunter Hunter.

Who else is excited for this?

First I’ve heard of it but looks interesting. I’ll definitely give it a watch

1 Like

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-09-07/the-saint-magic-power-is-omnipotent-novels-get-anime/.163752

Just started Vinland Saga, and it’s pretty good so far.

I hope we get part 2 of Haikyuu very soon because current season got me so hyped

1 Like

Haikyuu is scheduled for next month from what I remember. Either October 2nd or 3rd

1 Like

https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2020/08/16-1/haikyu-to-the-top-returns-to-the-court-on-october-2-in-new-trailers-featuring-oped

For confirmation I am also hyped for part 2

1 Like

Just finished Erased tonight. One of my favourite animes of all time I think. Anyone who was sleeping on it or Toradora should give them a try.

Anyone have similar suggestions? I saw Clannad suggested but that topic just doesn’t work for my wife and I. Have to stay away from young children dying on their parents. That’s a bit too close to home for us.

Fantastic shows :grin: I’m struggling to think of something similar to Erased that I’ve seen but I would recommend Golden Time for something that’s pretty similar to Toradora.

Other anime I recommend would be Bungo Stray Dogs and Silver Spoon. Nothing really similar with the other two but good shows in their own right

So is Kaguya Sama Love is War anybody else’s guilty pleasure? Lol honestly the show is super fun and takes a simple high school premise and does a lot of hilarious things with it, I’ve enjoyed both seasons so far.

Oh and super looking forward to AoT S4, and S2s of Vinland Saga, Promised Neverland, Made in Abyss (which probably isn’t coming any time soon).

[quote=“Ruthwik_Rao, post:50, topic:131”]

So is Kaguya Sama Love is War anybody else’s guilty pleasure? Lol honestly the show is super fun and takes a simple high school premise and does a lot of hilarious things with it, I’ve enjoyed both seasons so far.

Oh and super looking forward to AoT S4, and S2s of Vinland Saga, Promised Neverland, Made in Abyss (which probably isn’t coming any time soon).

[/quote

While I wouldn’t call it a guilty pleasure, I definitely found Kaguya Sama a lot more enjoyable than I expected it to be.

1 Like

Which sports anime should I start; Ahiru No Sora or Ace of Diamond?

Both, but if you’re going to pick the one I’d say Ace of Diamond. It’s got more seasons and I just feel like it’s overall a much better show. If you get invested Ace is pure hype. The manga is also gold especially act II

To be fair I’ve seen half of Ahiru no Sora and haven’t read the manga but I find the anime to be fairly decent

Try Haikyuu if you haven’t already, it’s the best sports anime I’ve seen

1 Like

All caught up on Haikyuu and waiting for part 2. Just finished some classics like Hajime No Ippo, and Slam Dunk. Plus already watched Kuroko

Nice, I’m yet to see either Slam Dunk or Hakim no Ippo but have seen Kuruko. So hyped for more Haikyuu

I would check out Hajime no Ippo if you can, but that one is harder to find since not on any streaming service, and only on YouTube

You can try Beck (Mongolian Chop Squad). It is one of my favorites and is definitely a good one to watch with your wife IMO.

1 Like

Wasn’t it on Crunchyroll??

from what i remember crunchyroll only has the 3rd season, so it’s missing season 1 and 2. There’s like 100 episodes before season 3 i believe.

A friend told me we should expect something AOT soon (next week) (he saw a leak or something) I’m not into anime leaks :smiley:

1 Like