All-digital Xbox Series X shown in leaks

The people are going to get this are going to see the cheaper Price. we don’t know what the full actual hard drive is or SSD so we got to stop assuming it. Second of all, they’re also going to be pushing you pass more and more than likely, especially with call of Duty. They’re getting this ready for call of Duty now as well. I get that white is not the best color which this whole white is ugly. S*** is weird to me. It’s not but The idea of them choosing white and black over and over again makes sense cuz that’s a visual indicator for The regular consumer Oh this is a different model. Let me see the differences

So this means there will be no Xbox ‘‘Brooklyn’’.

The current covers will look so weird on this. They have the slit for the disc drive so that’ll be weird seeing that disc drive slit but not actually have a disc drive.

I wonder if it’ll still have some of the other rumored improvements like better wifi and higher capacity storage?

2 Likes

I take this is real even with the horrible photo’s? I think people should really wait until they see the unit for themselves or much better quality pictures

I didn’t think much of the white Saturn look in a screenshot, until I actually saw the unit with my own eye’s Loved how much better the White Sunset Xbox One system looked over the regular unit when you saw it in person.

I hope they can bring the price down by 50 Euro’s and that will also be a nice move.

What could have been :pleading_face:

Dreamcast, Series S, Saturn, One S and One X (the special fallout 76 bundles) all look really good to me. Also the white SX still looks good IMO, we have to wait for better pictures because those are pretty bad.

Curious to see what the changes in storage and/or price will be, that’s what matters the most.

2 Likes

Wheres the new controller? :sob:

3 Likes

https://x.com/idlesloth84_/status/1773815252838162784?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

Gun metal Series X COD Special Edition. Console makes the sound of a nuke drop when you press the power button. 399.99$ US.

Really hoping they capitalize with a COD bundle in the fall honestly. That’s like the most obvious thing to do!

Exactly most of the people who play call of Duty are probably only buy digitally anyway. So guess what make a bundle put it together. Put it with a white series X with a copy of the game for what 450 or even then put call of Duty on the box say it’s in Game pass bam or better yet, do what you say. Making 399 people might actually flock to it

To think we used to have special editions for Forza Motorsport in the Xbox One era. I kind of miss the special edition consoles, they need to put out more of those. It creates hype around the game and the console and it’s just a plastic shell, shouldn’t be too expensive imo.

3 Likes

The disc drive is not theree…so surely it has to be smaller by default if even slightly…

Take a look at what the inside of an XSX looks like

They could probably re-design the layout from scratch without the drive (including a new cooling solution, new tooling, etc.) but that’s a huge waste of effort and a bad idea assuming they continue to manufacture the disk model.

2 Likes

This type of console is all about lowering costs, keeping the same as much as you can while lowering your bill of materials is the point. I can see the same shells in a new plastic, new heatsink, and maybe a few small alterations helping them cut $50-100 off of it

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/WinC_Gaming/status/1774454812106543392

Seems like a very bad option now, with a disc drive I can always create another profile.

That’s not how it works. The only difference is a disc drive, which has nothing to do with your account.

How so? Unless they ban my console serial number they are only blocking my account.

A digital console doesn’t change anything compared to one with a disc drive in this situation. The ban is to your account, which is digital. You don’t have a disc with your account on it. If you mean “in general” you lose digital purchases sure, but ff14 is digital only already.

Ok, but my point was exactly that, without a disc drive , it seems that they ban your account, if my games are physical I could always play them. This problem isn’t exclusive to the Microsoft store front but I’ve never seen this behaviour on Steam.

Steam bans your account and your hardware with their VAC system

3 Likes