Achievement Hunting |OT| Every point counts

Yeah, I’ve seen some videos of it and it definitely looks like something I’m not going to love, but I’ll do it for the achievements and this achievement leaderboard :slight_smile:

1 Like

is this your achievement?

4 Likes

thanks man. nice to know this

Thanks bro. I see you edging so close to 200k. I’ve been wondering if I can reach 100k before you hit 200 :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Couple of updates from me!

Sekiro… one more playthrough left!

Then of course KF2 released another DLC, so I believe this is like… the sixth or seventh time I’ve dusted off this completion?

3 Likes

Man I can’t keep up with you guys :laughing:

Completed:

Undertale, Never Alone + DLC and Celeste

Busy playing Genisis Noir and some PUBG. And plan on playing Octopath Traveler once I’m finished with Outriders when released.

3 Likes

I’ve been slacking these last 2 weeks. Most of my free time has gone to modded Minecraft and K Dramas. :smile:

4 Likes

1000/1000 in Doom 64. That was a nice wee trip down memory lane. A fun and very fast completion.

4 Likes

Genisis Noir 1000/1000 :achievement:

More of an art project than anything. Light puzzler that explores love, murder and the universe? Think I need to sit and let the game stew in my mind before I have any clue to what it’s saying. You should probably down some edibles before diving in. Trippy as hell!

5 Likes

Wow, easy completion then I guess?

2 Likes

I want to play more Octopath Traveler, but I dropped it to try to complete the Hot Pursuit Remastered during the free play days. It’s the last Need for Speed from the Xbox One era left for me and I’m not buying games :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Refuse the buy! This is the way.

3 Likes

No guide needed. Just play and enjoy. Replay the last chapter to see the other ending.

4 Likes

I’ve been playing a lot of Gears 5 lately and man, this game is not generous with the achievements haha. I’m just playing organically and not hunting for them, but there are a lot of insane requirements for very little GS, not even the weighting on TA makes it justice. It’s a damn good game though!

Also started Undertale, but this is very not my thing. I don’t “get it” I suppose. Will try to finish it anyways but we’ll see.

5 Likes

Adios is a fantastic little game and an easy completion but the price is a little steep for what it is. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Finished up Undertale. What a truly, truly awful game. Aside from one or two parts that made me chuckle the entire game was just a slog to get through. I absolutely do not get the hype.

1 Like

Is Last Oasis the first game in Game Preview with achievements?

I’ve noticed a lot of people on this forum not liking the game. I feel like I’m the only one who enjoyed it. Lol!

2 Likes

Everyone has different tastes, so I definitely won’t try to convince you that you shouldn’t have enjoyed the game.

I’m curious, what did you enjoy about it?

1 Like

The deed is done. Damn, what a game.

Will definitely be diving into Dark Souls Remastered at some point this year, hopefully all three of them. I’m forcing myself to play them, so hopefully its fun. haha

My current roster of games to play (I’ve really been enjoying doing it this way, keeps me accountable and not too many choices):

5 Likes

The writing, characters and music. The games definitely overrated and I don’t quite understand why it’s so big but i really enjoyed my time with it for what it was.

4 Likes