Achievement Hunting |OT| Every point counts

Ok, all the invitations were sent! Let’s see how it goes.

I got two more achievements on Marvel’s Avengers, now there are 7 left. I started grinding for three of them today, but it will take a few hours.

Then all I will have left is to complete 30 missions on hard (I’m at 63%), 50 hives (26%) and 15 villain sectors (53%).

I have 75 hours clocked in so far. I hope that each new hero brings in new achievements!

On a side note, Tetris Effect is now available for preload! I can’t wait to try to tackle its completion!

Sweet bro. will get to it when I get home and on the xbox. my phone app seems to be playing up

1 Like

I just wanted to say thanks man. You’re putting in a lot of effort to make this happen and I wanted you to know I (and I’m sure everyone else) really appreciate it.

3 Likes

Right now I’m catching achievements in various games. Dirt 4, GRID 2019, PES 2021, some indies. Not really going for 1000Gs right now, more like pushing the score on various pick up and play titles that don’t necessarily require too much intensity or concentration.

2 Likes

Just a tip for anyone elso who needs 11 achievements today for leap frog - Storm Boy is 2$ and has exactly 11 which can be obtained in around 1 hour.

1 Like

Trophy/Achievement hunting has been a lonely hobby to me for years, so I’m just glad to be part of something bigger now. And to be honest I did not think many people would join the leaderboard, so I am pretty excited to see a community shaping to be this big – specially on such a young forum like XboxEra!

In the last few weeks I’ve been focusing on Smart Delivery games to get some kind of a head start on a Series X|S leaderboard. I got every achievement on Forza Horizon 4 and made some significan progress on Ori, Gears 5 and Avengers.

But I just saw that a Pokémon clone called Nexomon launched today on Xbox and I’m really thinking about buying it. I’ve been playing Pokémon for well over a decade now, so I’m really a sucker for these clones outside a Nintendo console.

Rest assured it won’t be a lonely hobby no longer here :slight_smile: There’s a couple achievement junkies like me you’ll have the pleasure of grinding with haha.

1 Like

Same here, pretty much. I have a huge backlog so to 1000 all of those would take me 20 years or so… :wink:

Right now I’m playing Halo Reach, first time. Great game, and my favourite Halo so far (still have 4 & 5 to go). I was eyeing DiRT 4 the other day in Game Pass, is it fun?

1 Like

First time on Halo Reach? Jebus! I really enjoyed the campaign, the MP was pretty good for BTB but I used to come up against groups of 8 so was pretty much banshee fodder every time.

1 Like

Haha yeah, I know I know… I came in pretty late to consoles so there are a lot of games I haven’t played yet. Didn’t help that I played EVE Online almost exclusively for 10 years or so either… Missed out on a lof of games in general.

But yeah, Halo Reach is great!

1 Like

I find it hard to go ham on achievements recently. I’ve been in the house since the end of March. At first it was haha funny but now it feels like a chore, started a point and click, almost done with it but havent gone back to it. I want to break the top 1000 global TA leader board but that requires me to play alot of crap games. :yamchadead:

1 Like

In the end stage for my Witcher 3 100% playthrough.

But that damn Master Marksman achievement is testing my patience. Was grinding kills for a good two hours and I still have no clue how close I am, or if I’ve even made any progress at all.

1 Like

Those misc. achievements in Witcher 3 is not easy…

I have a Witcher 3 Death March playthrough going, but on pause for a long time… Now I will wait for the Series X-patch! Gotta love CDPR.

1 Like

Everyone is playing the Mafia Remake and I just pulled the trigger on… Nexomon.

And it seems… legit? It definitely scratches that Pokémon need in me and seems to be decent enough. It takes inspiration on the 2D era of Pokémon — a type of game Pokémon has moved away from for 8 years now —, so it feels fresh enough.

It also breaks the 4th wall some times and poke some fun at the game it is inspired by, like wondering why we can only carry 6 monsters at a time :stuck_out_tongue:

Plus, it is nice to finally get an achievement for “choosing your starter”!

2 Likes

I think it also got announced as a game getting a Series X patch, so you are getting the next gen version as well!

1 Like

Wait, what?

Holy shit, I just looked it up and it is indeed a Smart Delivery title! So I am still going after Series X achievements after all!

Thanks for letting me know! Just when I thought there would be no updates on my Series X guide today… :stuck_out_tongue:

And of course, the very first headshot kill I got tonight popped the Achievement.

It’s a matter of playing through main quests from here on out.

Once TW3 is finished, time to tackle some GP games that have been sitting in the queue.

How did you find the FH4 eliminator achievements? I did originally play the game at release on an old account and got 1000 but never did the dlc, is the eliminator hard?

Finished the campaign in Halo Reach last night. Damn…this is my favourite Halo game so far. The gunplay felt great and the story was good with a superb ending!

Now on to something else, still undecided.

3 Likes

Eliminator is a bit of a grind. If you play 50 games of it, you should get most of the other achievements for this mode naturally. The only hard achievement there is where you have to win without a car drop.

1 Like