Achievement Hunting |OT| Every point counts

Hey, I’m in the top 10! I’m making gains up the leaderboard!.

1 Like

I’ve been addicted to Wasteland 3 and was stuck in hospital for 1 week, so not much gamerscore for me.

1 Like

Maybe a forum badge would be nice for the Monthly Ranking winners? :stuck_out_tongue:

I actually got a few points! Nice

1 Like

I managed to do Football Manager in 8 days, which ended just before these weekly leaderboards started lol :sleepy:

2 Likes

Request sent! Very cool idea. I didn’t even know you could make custom leaderboards on TA.

3 Likes

Aw, hehe. Well nice completion though!

I haven’t had time to get a single achievement yet this week so we’ll see how that goes for me this time :wink:

1 Like

Still going pretty slow. Got Chapter 3 of Tell Me Why left. I might do some Goat Simulator on Win10 next

@brunopcosta1 yeah I’m probably going to have too. Good thing I have most of the newer releases left lol I seen we are getting those easy POWGI word games that PS4 had too :flushed:

1 Like

You are in! :slight_smile:

That’s too bad. So far I’m at about 26k for the month (not at all a regular month for me, just needed to absolutely destroy a friend of mine), but the majority of that was definitely in the first week and a half. Oh well, it’s still fun :slight_smile:

Oh, just a side note: the tracking actually starts when you joined the rank - when you were at 312.390 GamerScore. So yeah, basically you are at 0 GamerScore for this Week and Month’s ranking :grimacing:

This way we can prevent someone from joining in the last day of the month and going straight into number 1.

Worry not though as the competition has not been super hardcore so far!

Request sent ! (pedido enviado)

1 Like

Makes sense, guess I’ll just have to burn through a bunch of games for the rest of the month! :grin:

1 Like

Tá dentro! :wink:

@brunopcosta1 bro, can we create a group on xbox for us Era gang so we have a place on the platform also. I think it would be great if we have a gaming session together every now and then. Rocket league just went free so maybe we can just start this weekend and have an Era gang tournament or something.

1 Like

That is a great Idea!

I actually went on to create one, but it seems that there is already a club in place?

@Sikamikanico is the XboxEra Club on Xbox official and open to any user?

I believe it requires approval to access, but that’s easily changed. Let me check it tomorrow and I’ll feedback.

Actually I believe it is a good thing to have it locked behind a request, since it gives you more control. I just asked because I know the XboxEra’s discord is a closed channel, so I was wondering if the Xbox Club was the same.

@BadMoodJones Do you think a general XboxEra club is enough or would it be better to have one dedicated to the people who joined our leaderboard?

I reckon we do one for the leaderboard team so we at least get the more actively gaming crew on their and then let the rest of XboxEra join through you or another admin if they wish

I created a club for us and sent you an invite!

I will invite everyone else throughout the night. I am not really sure how to share the club in here to be honest.

2 Likes