Achievement Hunting |OT| Every point counts

I’m playing FH4 at the moment, might be able to help with any eliminator achievements you need!

By the way, what’s with all the super7 challenges where you reach the destination and there’s a massive barrier in the way?! People can be idiots.

2 Likes

Is Heads Up easy to cheese?, thats the hardest one. If you help with any achievement, I’ll help out.

I didn’t have many issues with Super 7 like that. I mostly had those long jumps with really tight time limits. I got real unlucky lobbies on Fortune Island, no one wanted to do Forzathon Live, or only few did and still couldn’t complete it, took me like 6 tries to finish one.

1 Like

God, I miss going for the FH4 achievements! Hopefully we get FH5 this year

3 Likes

If the Hot Wheels DLC rumor is true, they’ll probably add more.

1 Like

I’ll probably be pretty low on Gamescore this week compared to others…

Imma try to 100% Skyrim. :wink:

5 Likes

Got my first series x|s completion :sunglasses: Bright Memory. That’s a fun little demo. Have a feeling Bright Memory Infinite won’t be as easy to complete.

3 Likes

That’s a good and fun completion! I’m half seriously thinking about replaying it, haven’t touched the Special Edition so theres fresh GS to be had… One day!

3 Likes

I’m actually kinda worried I might’ve screwed myself out of the 15 Daedric artifacts already (haven’t touched the games once like 2018/2019).

Otherwise I should be good!:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hehe yeah, that was my greatest worry when playing. I didn’t know about the bug until half way into the game, and had no idea if I had screwed it up or not. But it worked out for me in the end :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve done it twice. :slight_smile:

Funny how the Special Edition has such a higher TA value and ratio compared to the original game. I’ve noticed this across a lot of XB1 remasters compared to the originals. I guess it has to do with the way they calculate DLC ratios vs. base game achievements, and in the remaster all those DLC achievements are now part of the base list.

1 Like

I never played Skyrim :grimacing:

I have never played Mass Effect either, so I’m excited for the collection!

I think I moght be able to complete Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 during its free days, but it will be close. Let’s see!

2 Likes

Omg. You have so much greatness to look forward to then! Jelous af.

3 Likes

Where’s the dislike button?

2 Likes

haha

2 Likes

Yo Skyrim is da :goat:. I don’t have the completion on the Special Edition yet because I got Bethesda’d where one npc I needed in a dlc area died or glitched out. So I never went back because I didn’t have an earlier save :sob:

2 Likes

Skyrim Update:

That stupid Solstheim crafting achievement. Two of the characters I need are dead before the quest even started in the main story to save them!

Going back to my One X to get a local save off to see if I can quickly do that one… otherwise all the missables are done… I should be fine just going into my One X in offline mode so it wont try syncing, right?

Now back to the rest of it on the Series X.

3 Likes

700k baby :partying_face: I Know The Pieces Fit achievement from The Medium got me over the threshold.

7 Likes

Wow, gz!

3 Likes

It is yeah I helped a friend get it the other day, he hid away while I scouted for car drops - I got lucky and found a lvl 9 which I then upgraded to a 10 and gave it to him which he then used to win the race for heads up.

It’ll likely get an optimised patch then you’ll have no excuse! I also never played Mass Effect as well though.

2 Likes

My next major milestone is half of that lol.

2 Likes