Achievement Hunting |OT| Every point counts

Just checked, looks like I typically get 3-5k score per year but I’ve managed over 9k so far this year so I’ve definitely got more points this year than I ever have I think. Still a few months left as well!

1 Like

Looking good then!

1 Like

Cheers - looking forward to it!

1 Like

You are in!

I have updated the first post to highlight the 5 most difficult achievements and 5 most difficult completions by the members that have joined the leaderboard so far. Check it out! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve got a long way to go to even move up one place!

1 Like

I recently started a new account after skipping X1, playing some PC game pass then onto XSX soon. Will join up when I actually get some achievements!!

1 Like

Just sent in my request. GT: Junglee91

1 Like

You are in! :slight_smile:

Oh, there are a couple of easy PC Game Pass available! You will get an achievement in no time.

1 Like

yass. I’m in the top 20 (for now)

1 Like

Finally got some of the easier seasonal achievements in Forza Horizon 4. I don’t know how many times I’ve done them in the past without unlocking for some reason, now they did so I’m happy!

1 Like

Oh, I don’t miss having to login every day to complete those seasonal challenges. I am so glad that’s over for me!

Yeah, I won’t risk my sanity and go for the longer ones. I just know I’d miss a day hehe

Good job on getting those!

1 Like

Attention: the Weekly and Monthly ranking starts now!

Here is the leaderboard as it stood when the week / month started:

Every GamerScore earned from now until Monday, September 21, 2020 2:59 AM will count towards this Week’s Ranking. Whoever earns the most GamerScore during the week will gain 10 points, the second place will gain 9 points, and so on. Then the Ranking will reset again and a new week will begin.

Every GamerScore earned from now until Thursday, October 1, 2020 2:59 AM will also count towards September’s Ranking. Whoever earns the most GamerScore during the month will gain 100 points, the second place will gain 90 points, and so on. Then the Ranking will reset again and a new month will begin.

Don’t forget that this topic is first and foremost destined to talk about all your achievements and trophies, discuss completions and even try to gather people for a boosting session! The Ranking is just a side activity to take part in.

Good luck everyone and happy hunting!

5 Likes

time to play a telltale game

2 Likes

Request sent fellow achievement hunters. :achievement:

1 Like

I just sent in my request on TA Thebaconlife is my xbox live tag

1 Like

You are in!

Hey man, I didn’t receive your request. Would you kindly send it again?

Go nuts!

I will probably not score many points this week. I am on endgame for Marvel’s Avengers - so I only have like 10 achievements left, all of which will take me a long time. I also started playing Borderlands 3 and the Mario Collection releases this Friday. :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s a community contest starting today on TA. Leap Frog-- 1 achievement on day 1, 2 on day 2, and so on, for as long as you can stay alive.

2 Likes

Haha, well those eventually run out… I think I have a couple left though. :wink:

1 Like

That’s fun. Trying to get 30 achievements at the end of the month would be awful though lol

1 Like