20th Xbox anniversary: could we Expect some something?

Peter Moore is gonna take his pants off!

Can I expect Don Mattrick ?

And show a GTA 6 tatoo?

:grin:

2 Likes

Itā€™s a look back stream. Theyā€™ve made this clear a few times. The only people at fault are fans who hype up a stream looking back at 20 years to be a news event even when theyā€™ve already said itā€™s not.

4 Likes

He gonna piss the letters GTA6 onto the floor

1 Like

Not what I meant

On his peepee

nathan fillion castle GIF

1 Like

I expect a cool retrospective and some BC news. Thats already more than what the other fanbases got with a game collection with limited availability or a console with a purple case :woman_shrugging:

Well, we have 10 leaked backwards compatible games. I canā€™t imagine that they just simply wonā€™t announce anything there on that day, even if not at the event.

Iā€™d also have to imagine weā€™ll have more than the 10 leaked games, since none of the 10 games were games included in that marketing picture from September 2020 which had Wolfenstein 2009, a Worms game and DS2 360.

I also think thereā€™s a solid chance we get some resolution boosted games and some new FPS boost games, but honestly I donā€™t expect that and Iā€™m not sure itā€™ll happen

Iā€™m a little annoyed at this topic atm because Jez seemed to indicate this show would be good while MS is tempering expectations. I donā€™t know what to expect.

1 Like

To be fair, everytime Aaron tempers something, it ends up being good :smiley:

1 Like

think of this event as the Xbox Gamescom and the eventual TGAs as the eventual ONL that was, that will imo be a good barometer of where to expect anything exciting.

Then youā€™re gonna be real annoyed with me :wink:

This is going to be interviews with former Xbox people and look back at games and hardware. Thatā€™s it.

1 Like

And as fan, I think thatā€™s kind of a lame way to celebrate 20 years.

That could be a series of Youtube videos and blogposts.

2 Likes

If you watch on Mixer youā€™ll get some nice Mixer Pot dropsā€¦

1 Like

They are saving all their game vids for gsa, its a month away bigger audience then, cant blame them. I look forward to nice chats behind the scenes of xbox. I dont have huge expectations for real its them reminiscing they deserve that its their birthday. Satya may appear and say something emphasing their all in on xbox for years to come,

Aaron should temper Deez nutz