Your most played games of the generation

300+ hours over two normal play-throughs. In fairness, I did travel on foot majority of the time which definitely adds to the play time but that also applies to nearly every open world game that I play. Loved Wildlands. Quit Breakpoint after a few hours. What a clusterfuck that was. Oh well.

My biggest disappointment in gaming ever seriously. Glad there was a beta :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t say that it was my biggest disappointment ever but definitely biggest of the current generation. No biggie though. If anything, it was basically AC Unity where it changed a lot of stuff at Ubisoft which seems to happen once every five years or so.

1 Like

Breakpoint was such a clusterfuck I still can’t get head around it and the map is sooo bland…

I played it at launch, dropped it but gave it a second chance a few months ago when they eliminated the Gear Score and all that but didn’t make it past a few hours.

I love Ubisoft. They’re my favorite publisher and developer but they fucked up with Breakpoint. Made it too much like The Division when all they had to do was copy Wildlands but with some improvements. Loved Wildlands and the Drug Cartel storyline. Hopefully, the next one goes back to what Wildlands was.

1 Like

Fast travel is for the weak.

This is a hard one. I just took a peak at some of my gaming stats on the Xbox and I think it’s only fair to myself to divide those titles between my personal most-played and those most-played with the wife.

Personal:

1. Halo MCC
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Forza Horizon 2
  4. State of Decay 2
  5. Elite: Dangerous

W/ Wife:

1. Sea of Thieves
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Minecraft
  4. Destiny
  5. Halo 5

Hahahaha. I rarely fast travel. I only do that if im just going through the game to beat it or near the end and just want to wrap it up. lol.

1 Like

100% agree

The Witcher

The Surge, The Surge 2,

Divinity Orginal Sin

Fallout 4

Skyrim Remastered

The first Destiny (Yes I should be ashamed --> 800 hrs+)

The Division (even more I guess)

The Division 2

Because of the last examples I swore to myself to not play those kind of games again (MMOs with daily tasks).

Meanwhile installed Destiny 2 from Game Pass

2 Likes

I put around 580 hours on Apex Legends last year. It may be my most played game ever.

I-I swear, I totally have a life… 27d 20h 50m is my Star Wars Battlefront II play time.

Have you unlocked any characters yet? :grin:

2 Likes

… A few :joy:.

Halo 5 The Witcher 3 Forza Series.

Forza Horizon for life :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Overwatch for sure.

Blizzard is the only company that finds a way to get me genuinely hooked. Early WoW and early Overwatch had me pretty good for about two years.

They definitely do. I forgot to include Diablo 3 in my list earlier. I don’t really want to know how many hours I put into that game…

On the XBOX, I would say Forza Horizon 2, 3, & 4 would be tops, followed by COD: WWII.

On the Switch, Into The Breach, Stardew Valley, and Animal Crossing all have over 100 hours on them at the moment.

Halo 5. Most played game ever actually. Easily over 2000 hours into the 4v4 modes alone. Between Halo 5 and MCC, probably will finish the gen around 3000 hours. So MCC is #2. Don’t think anything else is close. Got my money’s worth from the Halo box.

3 Likes