Your most played games of the generation

As the generation winds down with new boxes on the horizon, I was wondering what everyone’s most played games of the generation are.

For me it is The Witcher 3 and Breath of the wild at over 300 hours each, over 200 hours in Forza Horizon 4 and just under 200 hours in Halo 5 and Assassin’s creed Odyssey.

How about you?

1 Like

It is by far Rocket League, where I now have over 1650 hours on Xbox One alone, and I have some on the Switch as well. Nothing really comes close, though I did spend plenty of time on Gems of War while watching TV and such. All the other big games I spent a lot of hours on peak at a few hundred hours at best I think, on top of my head they should be Forza Horizon 3, Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 and a few battle royale games like Fortnite and Apex Legends.

1 Like

That’s actually a good question. I’m gonna guess Breath of the Wild at over 100 hours. I haven’t had a big multiplayer game or MMO this gen that really sucked me in.

Rocket League - 1000 plus hours

Killer Instinct - 450 hours

Titanfall - 350 hours

I am not exact of the numbers but I know I have around 500 hours in Skyrim on PC and a additional 400 on xbox 360 and One. 550 hours in Division 1, 200 in Division 2, 90 hours in Dying Light, Couple hundred in Master Chief Collection, 200 in state of Decay 2, 150 in fallout 4, 150 in Witcher 3 and the expansions and finally, across all the Rock Band, Guitar Hero and Rocksmith games is a additional 350 hours.

This is not good to look at in reflection but no kids so all the time is mine to use.

I don’t tend to play a single game for hundreds of hours but if you were to combine the hours of each cod game that’ll probably be my most played “game” haha.

Sea of Thieves. How long? Probably 600+ hours and still playing

Second? Halo 5 with 500+ hours.

Below… hmm Destiny 1 or Forza Horizon 2 Idk

Longest singleplayer playtime: Xenoblade Chronicles DE

I don’t play online these days so for me it was GTA5 and BOTW in single player only

Hmmm, probably Witcher 3, the PoE’s and D:OS’s.

Multiplayer: Overwatch, Halo MCC/5, Battlefront 2, Destiny 1

Single Player: The Witcher 3, Fallout 4, MGS5, WWE 2k19, BOTW

In no particular order: BOTW, DOOM 2016, Division 2, Forager, Diablo 3, Control, Skyrim, Gems of War (don’t judge me), AC Odyssey, Dragon Age Inquisition, The Wolf Among Us, Pokemon Let’s Go and SwSh, PSO2, Dishonored 1 and 2, Warhammer 40k: Martyr: Inquisitor, Yonder, Graveyard Keeper, uhhhh that’s all I can think of for now lol

Edit: Thought of four more! Persona 5, Ghosts of Tsushima, Spyro remake and FarCry 5

I generally play shorter games but still end up investing hundreds of hours into a few games every now and then.

Multiplayer: Warframe, however stopped playing after around 200 hours) and the game that killed it for me is the next game here

Singleplayer: Sekiro. Released march last year, killed my everyday Warframe (which was becoming more and more grindy in itself) still go back to play boss rush modes every now and then, ironic because it’s the least replayable FS game by design (not an rpg, no builds, no classes, just pure mastery of swordplay and that’s why it’s very close to being my game of the generation). Next is maybe Dark Souls 3 which I’m still playing.

Oh and several pokemon rom hacks and fan games, I’ve lost hundreds of hours in them.

1 Like
  • Halo 5
  • Apex
  • Killer Instinct
  • Forza Series
1 Like

Yoooo Killer Instinct was so good!

1 Like
  1. Βloodborne (~ 400hrs)
  2. TLoZ: Breath of the Wild (~ 200hrs)
  3. Gears 5 (~150hrs)
  4. DOOM Eternal (~150hrs)
  5. Super Mario Galaxy (~100hrs)
  • World of Warcraft. I tend to play obsessively for a few months when a new expansion comes out before ultimately getting bored and checking out. I have no interest/time for raiding, so I usually just stop playing for a while before getting “the itch” to come back. :sweat_smile:

• Minecraft. Between console versions and modded versions on PC. Its usually my “go to” game when I just need to relax because of work, etc.

• Skyrim. I usually try out new mods on a regular basis but I tend to play through that game at least once a year sinking in a good 50-100 hours every time.

1 Like
  • EVE Online
  • Forza horizon 4
  • World of Tanks
  • The Witcher 3
  • Gears 5
  • Crusader Kings 2
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition
  • Skyrim
  • Fallout 4
  • Europa Universalis IV
1 Like

Overwatch and Path of Exile. The Division and Fortnite come next.

My top 5 -

1. The Witcher III: Wild Hunt (600+ hours two playthroughs, an additional 100+ hours for both expansions)
  2. The Division 2 (currently at 270 hours)
  3. Ghost Recon Wildlands (over 150 hours)
  4. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (over 150 hours)
  5. Horizon Zero Dawn (over 120 hours)

600 HOURS in Witcher 3 wow… how?:smiley:

Yeah Ghost recon Wildlands was amazing