YHMAH Presents: A Halo Infinite Flighting Community Night on Friday October 1st 2021 (and possibly more!)

Since I now decided to stay up I would also like to join if there is still any room. I just have to be a bit quiter because it will be 2 am for me.

GT: Zockmaster3000

1 Like

ok, we’ll have to see how many show up. if it’s over 12 of us we could have a 2nd group of people that can play together

2 Likes

For anyone looking to get a better idea of the new map layout:

1 Like

Might just have to make it a “first come first serve” basis for the initial party. Will start sending out invites and once we’re at 12 I’ll stop but if there are others interested hopefully we can get them together to play and join in on us if we lose people over time.

3 Likes

I really don’t want to take up anyone else’s spot after being the last one to post in here. So just invite me in the last minute if you’re still not full then.

4 Likes

I’m grilling at the moment so I might be a little late so I can head up the second group if need be.

2 Likes

We’re getting ready to start and have one open spots still. Just FYI all.

1 Like

I’m free now

This game is ridiculously fun with a full group of 12

Especially when I get put in a foursome with Mostlyharmless and OneBadMutha

Them boys can play

3 Likes

Thanks man. Ya it was very fun.

1 Like

Hey Jess. When you ran me over with the Warthog, did the announcer say “FRRRATRICIDE!!!”

Dick

1 Like

Don’t know what happened. I was on, but never got an invite. But no worries, I had fun anyway.

I searched for the gamertag Profjjj and it didn’t come up, sorry!

1 Like

Weird. No idea why.

Anyway, I’ll try again next time.

Clip of a quick n dirty cap from @Somnia The entire team did a great job of engaging everyone else allowing us to slip through. It would have been even faster if I had known where I should have been driving to for the cap. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

send any good clips you get to youhadmeathalo@xboxera.com! we’re doing a montage

2 Likes

Great night of Halo! Brings back the memories from OG Xbox and 360, can’t wait for the full release!

2 Likes

Was really nice playing with all of you! If someone wants to see Alanah’s view of us destroying her team go here. Twitch

4 Likes

She was making excuses immediately. Haha. “They’ve probably already been playing 100 hours and we can’t 'cause we have jobs”

Also watching this made me realize that it’s not just a Nick thing, but an Aussie thing saying “Ashoom”

2 Likes