Yakuza / Like A Dragon |OT| That's Rad!

I’ve notice the same with LAD7 ultimate preorder - preorder listing was separate.

Just picked up my copy this game is fab. Love the music

1 Like

I’m in the weird place where I have a Steam Deck and I would probably have gotten it there if I hadn’t pre-ordered so long ago.

Anyway, a confusing request later

It seems like cross-save is indeed supported! Props to Sega, they didn’t have to do this.

2 Likes

Awesome , def going to install on my ally .

1 Like

I’m having an issue with the Xbox app. I couldn’t find Infinite Wealth anywhere in it. When I opened the app from the link on Xbox.com it wouldn’t let me install it, but rather had a button to go to the Microsoft Store. Now that it’s installed it’s still not showing up in the Xbox app.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s the same on an Ally but I can launch it on my Windows 11 laptop from the Microsoft Store.

I THINK it was like that for some other Sega games but all the ones I bought on Xbox are available in the PC Xbox app now:

Some spoiler-free Infinite Wealth early impressions (I’ll still censor just in case):

• That new villain definitely has potential to be a fan favorite.:eyes:
  • This game has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever experienced
  • Story beats are definitely hitting hard

So starting to 100% every yakuza game started with 1.

Any tips or someone know of a good guide to learning how mahjong worked sat down at a table and got wrecked lol

The Xbox app is bizarre as it doesn’t have every game with Xbox features, it’s essentially unless it was a gamepass title at one point there is a good chance it won’t show up

1 Like

Alright finally reached the end of the Shinada chapter in Yakuza 5, and man oh man, Shinada drunk and with the strength bonus from food kicks so much butt when we give him weapons to use.

The fight through the warehouse and docks, the Daigo fight, the showdown on the field, the snowman hammer with 40 hits, the photon blade with 76 and the sturdy pipe were all pretty short because of weapons and heat actions.

I have also hit the 78hr mark on this game, I missed one submission at the end because it involved batting and I wasn’t in the mood to do the training to make batting easier for me. Maybe I will try it post game.

So that break through requirement is kind of annoying. I was very glad I went back and did the Tatsuya stuff with Kiryu.

I played 5 hours of Infinite Wealth already. Wow, the game makes it really difficult to stop. It’s like 2 full chapters of introduction going like a fret train at full speed and the story is wild. I can’t believe they still find new ideas and plot points for this series. And it’s so good to see Ichiban and Kiryu together. I can’t wait to play more.

2 Likes

Insane to see Yakuza being bigger than FF on PC thats why I’m 100% sure Persona 6 is Multi. SEGA is smarter than square O.o

Talk about misnagement of an IP.

5 Likes

Heck, imagine telling somebody 5 years ago a tales game would have 5x the number of a FF game on PC. It’s insane that Square made FF an afterthought on P, and they’re learning the hard lesson about not building an audience outside of Playstation

Sosuke and Sotaro are the worst! If I didn’t have those spicy knives with Saejima I would have died.

Edit: Shinada and the Snowman Hammer made the breakthrough fight much easier than the Kiryu and Saejima fights for me. I used guns with Akiyama and while they did great in getting me on a 1v1, Sosuke was on the war path. He was tiger dropping me and parrying pretty much every other time that he wasn’t in hypermode.

Just finished Yakuza 5, will be starting 6 before taking a break(hopefully), to play other games more than just an hour or so.

The final fight was very well choreographed, but man was it a chore to button mash/quick time after pretty much every health bar.

2 Likes

Like everything else in 5, the last boss is a lot. I enjoyed the whole thing personally, but I know it got a bit tedious for people.

1 Like

I thought everything else was pretty reasonable(actually, Shinada’s revelation heat move is too long), it’s just that one fight, it went over the top to move it to the final area. All while saying, participate damn it!

1 Like
2 Likes

Getting out of jail a second time was unnecessary.

But as an achievement hunter the most tedious activity was completing coliseum with all characters. That was horrible.

1 Like