Yakuza / Like A Dragon |OT| That's Rad!

IIRC Komaki will raise your level cap.

1 Like

Thanks!

I canā€™t believe weā€™re getting a new game in like twelve days. And then P3R like a week after that, what were they thinking?

1 Like

None of it makes sense lol. Plus , thereā€™s FF7R very close to it. They shouldā€™ve pushed back persona 3 remake a couple of months. Iā€™ll be playing all of these games but I feel I am going to hit a burnout

1 Like

Iā€™m watching some videos about the Haruka Dance Battles in Yakuza 5 and Iā€™m freaking intimidated! I can barely hit 80 every time in karaoke, and that rhythm game is going to kill.

Infinite Wealth is now playable with the NZ trick, time to slack off work!

Sega put achievements behind a paid DLC on day 1.

Thatā€™s fantastic, Sega. Will definitely wait for a deep sale. :heart:

Meh. Itā€™s DLC (whether or not it should be is another story), I would be more disappointed if a DLC didnā€™t come with itā€™s own set of achievements. It looks like the main game still has itā€™s own 1000 GS list available.

Yeah, the DLC which includes NG+ which is also tied to some achievements.

They couldā€™ve not include any achievements tied to DLC on day 1.

I guess Iā€™m not really seeing the problem. Is it just because it requires more work for 100% on day 1?

I really donā€™t like purchase a DLC on day 1 just to complete the whole achievement list. They couldā€™ve included the DLC in the base game.

Also NG+ was always free and now we have to pay for it.

I guess I donā€™t see how it being day 1 is even a factor. If they released it 1 month from now, you would still be missing it except you wouldnā€™t have the option of getting it at a reduced cost (Iā€™m assuming) with the deluxe/ultimate edition.

Yeah, I donā€™t understand the decision to put NG+ in DLC. That said I think itā€™s more stupid than bad. I feel like thereā€™s definitely enough game there to justify a purchase.

Apparently the Humble store dropped the ball and doesnā€™t have any Steam keys for the people who pre-ordered (like my friend). Sucks :frowning_face:

which version of Infinite Wealth provides the best value?

Deluxe edition. You will get NG+, the Big Swell story content and the bonus jobs.

1 Like

Yes I pre-ordered the game and I did not receive my key. Iā€™m really disappointed, I hope they send the keys quickly.

1 Like

Is Infinite Wealth play anywhere?

After restarting to lower the difficulty(I put it on easy because I was not going to spend more time than I wanted to on it) for Yakuza 3, I finally finished the game at 24 hrs. If I ever play through NG+ on hard, I at least will have the sprint bar needed to actually do the chase I failed before.

Also, 7 double action revolver for whenever I just want to skip boss fights.

Currently on chapter 3 of Yakuza 5 with Haruka and Akiyama. I can at least say the constant practice is paying off enough that I likely wonā€™t failed the second song on stage vs T-Sec.

Yes and no? Itā€™s a little wooly as usual. I pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition on Xbox and started a game there before I saw your post.

For reference, it doesnā€™t list Play Anywhere as a feature, but that doesnā€™t mean it doesnā€™t support cross-save and cross-buy which as far as I can tell is the main reason to care about Play Anywhere.

Hereā€™s Celeste for reference, a game I know has Play Anywhere support:

I looked in the PC Xbox app (Windows 11) and the game isnā€™t listed at all.

However, it IS in the Microsoft Store. However, itā€™s showing as purchaseable:

However, the regular edition is showing as bought:

However, what appears to be all the DLC in the Ultimate Edition is also showing as bought, as though I had bought it all piecemeal in addition to the standard version of the game.:

At this point, I checked the Xbox site and store on my actual console and the same thing was happening. Standard edition and DLC marked as owned, Ultimate Edition shown as purchaseable.

I started doubting myself and checked my pre-order and yes, I did buy the Ultimate Edition:

However! Checking that itemā€™s listing finally shows it as Owned. I guess this is a separate listing for the Ultimate Edition that includes the pre-order DLC, so they donā€™t want this to be purchaseable after release. I understand the reasoning but itā€™s very inelegant and honestly a bit misleading. I could see myself a few years down the line seeing the other listing on sale and being confused that I donā€™t already own it and buying it again.

So uh, long story short: It doesnā€™t seem to officially have Play Anywhere support, it does have cross-buy but be careful if you pre-ordered it. Iā€™m downloading the game to my computer now but itā€™s like 80 gigs and Iā€™m already going to be late for work so stay tuned :wink: Most likely my weak little PC wonā€™t be able to handle it at all but maybe I can see if it at least detects my save.

Edit: For what itā€™s worth, I think I already checked this on some other Sega RPGs in the past like P3P and Soul Hackers 2 and those DID support cross save.

2 Likes

Yeah, I noticed the same thing where its not listed on xbox app, but listed on Microsoft store. The standard edition on the Microsoft store shows I can install, but unsure if its cross save. I think there will be times I want to play this on my rog ally, so I hope cross save works