Yakuza 3-6 coming to Xbox Game Pass

Just announced at the game awards.

• Yakuza 3-5: January 28th

• Yakuza 6: March 25th

6 Likes

As a person new to Yakuza, where should I start? I know the lore is deep, I don’t want to be lost playing…

1 Like

This is such great news! I have only played 0 but really enjoyed it, was a bit hesitant to continue since not all games where on Xbox. But here we go! AND on Xbox Game Pass! Best service ever.

2 Likes

Yakuza 0

Yakuza Kiwami

Yakuza Kiwami 2

Yakuza 3

Yakuza 4

Yakuza 5

Yakuza 6

Yakuza like a dragon

9 Likes

Amazing news. So happy this happened.

1 Like

Just remember folk, just over a year ago Yakuza was considered a PS exclusive title that would be a miracle if it ever reached xbox

Now we just need judgement

14 Likes

Holy crap, just a little over a month for the remastered collection. I honestly was not expecting this to get announced so soon :heart_eyes: I’m super happy!!! Will buy them both day 1 just like I did for the past Yakuza games on Xbox.

Gonna hold off my LAD playthrough until I finish these lol… I’m glad because I didn’t wanna get spoiled. Roll on January!

Yeah sucks Judgment didn’t get announced, maybe later I guess after Yakuza 6 releases.

4 Likes

Nani?

IllinformedThoroughAchillestang-max-1mb

Yeaaaah!

Just finished Yakuza Like A Dragon few hours ago.

Done Yakuza 0, Kiwami 1 & 2 and loved it all. Now ready to go to 3,4,5 and 6 !

5 Likes

Now anything is possible. Persona would be awesome.

3 Likes

This is so great. Just this year I finished Yakuza 0 and like a Dragon. Love that I can complete the whole Saga now

4 Likes

Yep and a Sega acquisition like Bethesda’s… I mean, yeah Judgment is all we need.

1 Like

Is the arcade in Yakuza 3-5 or did that become a feature in later games?

1 Like

And Yakuza Ishin as well. And on top of that Yakuza dead souls.

1 Like

We have more of a chance of getting Yakuza Ishin than Dead Souls. I think Sega would rather pretend like Dead Souls doesn’t exist.

4 Likes

Loved playing through all of the current game pass titles, great to see the rest being added.

For me also an example of why game pass is such a great fit, as I would never have played these if they didn’t come to game pass but discovered what great games they are and now will play them all(not to turn this into a GP thread just an observation, so responses if any to GP thread :slight_smile: ).

5 Likes

Can you guys believe in the space of 13 months we will be having EIGHT Yakuza games on Xbox? Just incredible.

8 Likes

can’t wait honestly

was holding off on 7 until 345 were released and 6 was a pipedream

1 Like

Sega and Microsoft must be happy with how the other games performed so I’d say it’s a good sign for the franchises future on Xbox.

4 Likes

I intend to reinforce that by buying all of these, Game Pass or no. So happy right now. Hey Sega, if you have any more games you’d like to bring over, I’d PERSONAlly be up for buying them!

5 Likes

Makes me think 7 will end up on XGP by the summer time at the latest lol.

3 Likes