XGS Publishing teasing something to do with Fable on Twitter? (UP: it's nothing lmao)

I hope this is a remaster of the 3 games. I played Fable 2 for the first time this year and even tho I liked the game, I thought the 30 fps, motion blur and weird input delay really ruined the experience of playing it. That game really needs a remaster.

Anyone ever play Massive Chalice? A game like that with improved visuals but similar play would be amazing in the Fable universe.

Just saying… It was spotted on the possible leaked Back Compat update list…

3 Likes

Man, I don’t want to get my hopes up but a Fable 2 remaster would be a very welcome surprise.

Told yall

2 Likes

Dead by Daylight is massively popular. People like the format just fine.

2 Likes

Of course its nothing. MS have been a wet fart lately with announcements from their events and just general PR. Not sure whats going on.

1 Like

That doesn’t suggest there isn’t a remaster planned to be announced. They are careful to never frame small games as big news, so an enhancement via BC for The Lost Chapers still sounds likely to me.

feel fridge GIF

1 Like

You couldn’t pay me to play Fable 3 again. Needs to be forgotten. Remake 1 completely and remaster 2 with 4k60FPS.

Nah, that preorder isn’t until Tuesday, October 19th.

:disappointed_relieved: I LOVED Fable 3

3 Likes

And I liked Two Worlds. Still a mediocre game I ended up enjoying. We’re allowed to enjoy bad games. A lot of people here enjoyed Crackdown 3.

2 Likes

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

No one gone to pay you if you don’t like it don’t play it lol

1 Like

They’re better off not doing any teases it mostly always backfires.

I should add I don’t mind the stuff they do announce, its just the teasing part that does it for me.

2 Likes

What do you want a big announcement every day?

This is just some minimum wage social media PR manager making a mistake. Chill out.

3 Likes

yikes lmfaoooo, I gotta wake up to this?? :sweat_smile: :man_facepalming:

1 Like

You could make a multiplayer spies vs mercs game in the perfect dark universe and call it counter ops

We could dream it together :sob:

2 Likes