XboxERA's 2021 Backlog Challenge. Are you Game Enough?

-1 I bought the Fire Emblem 1 Port

I also bought FFVII Remake and Contrast but I beat them.

Backlog as of January 4th -

• Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • Gears 5: Hivebusters expansion (game pass)
  • Gears Tactics (game pass)
  • Immortals Fenyx Rising
  • Marvel’s Spider Man: Miles Morales
  • Watch Dogs Legion

As of January 18th -

• Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • Gears Tactics
  • Immortals Fenyx Rising
  • Marvel’s Spider Man: Miles Morales

Completed the Gears 5: Hivebusters expansion and Watch Dogs Legion. Currently playing Immortals Fenyx Rising. I have no new releases until the recently delayed Outriders on April 1st so with the exception of Miles Morales, I should be all evened out by then in regards to games on Xbox Series X. Looking to buy PlayStation 5 in the Spring and once I do, I’ll play Miles Morales and wrap that up as well.

1 Like

Can I get point totals please?

Or you can update your point totals in a separate post.

My total is now -2 because Hitman 3.

@PhantomFox 3

@Mort 0

@ProgStopper: 0

@DeoGame -2

Updated 1/19/2021 1:29PM EST/11:29 AM PST

I’m at -1 now. Beat Hitman 3. Good time.

1 Like

Holy shit!!! That was fast.

1 Like

@PhantomFox 3

@Mort 0

@DeoGame -1

At 0 now, I beat Prey

Add one for me as well, I beat Yakuza 0 (which I own).

@PhantomFox 4

@Mort 0

@DeoGame 0

I’m on Mission 6 of Battleborn but the poor design for Melka on Solo PVE is holding me back. Game goes offline tomorrow. Can I technically get a +1 if I beat it or not since the game is off my backlog and useless anyways?

Hmmmmm. Why the hell not?

2 Likes

@PhantomFox 4

@DeoGame 1

@Mort 0

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Ended up beating Battleborn lol.

Edit:

Quick question @ProgStopper : how do compilations work?

I have some games in my backlog from Rare Replay and Orange Box. Are these counted on a game by game basis or on a one game basis (i.e. If I complete Half Life 2 as part of Orange Box is that considered 1 point or do I have to beat the rest of Orange Box?)

Similarly, if I was to buy the Mass Effect Legacy Edition that comes with remastered versions of ME 1, 2 and 3, does that count as -1 or -3. Thanks.

1 Like

Hmmmmmm.

I guess if each game counts as one, since Hitman III contains Hitman I, Hitman II, and HItman III levels/missions, and I am counting beating Hitman II levels in Hitman 3 as beating Hitman 2, so I’m going to make a ruling…

Compilations only count if one of the games is replacing a game in the backlog:

IE: You own Perfect Dark Zero but beat it in Rare Replay, that’s a +1, but only on Perfect Dark.

When it also comes to compilation like ME Legendary Edition:

• Same rules applies: Beat ME 1 in ME Legendary Edition, it only counts as ME1.

HOWEVER if ME1,2,3 have already been beaten you have to beat all three for it count as 1.

A single ME Legendary purchase counts as -1.

1 Like

That makes sense. Thanks.

Shit with this month being a good month for GwG and PS+, I may need to make a ruling on the free games offered by those services, and services such as Epic.

I bought Rune Factory 4 definitive on Switch. That said, I’ve played and completed the original on 3DS, I just wanted to support the devs and play the small bit of extra stuff they added. Is it part of my backlog?