XboxEra Podcast |OT| - Better than the other one you listen to

If you’re not constantly insulting an Australian, they take it as a personal insult.

6 Likes

Well while we are at it, tell Nick to stop repeating everything he says on the podcast 2 or 3 times before letting other talk :rofl:

3 Likes

It’s nice to want things!

1 Like

Talking about Rand al Thor you do know that the forthcoming Grubb-mas is going to run into the back end of the Xbox2 Xmas podcast?

No avoiding it, would be Christmas morning for nick if we went the normal time.

1 Like

Just adds to Nick and Rand’s rivalry :laughing:

They should merge it into a 2 parter, start on X2 hosted and end on XE hosted.

( Its easy for me to say as I’m not involved in either one. )

The Podcast is FRIDAY this week! The normal time slot would be Christmas Eve for us and Christmas Morning for Nick so we moved it a day forward.

5 Likes

Nick looked like he was going to cry when Jesse said how bad goldeneye looked on the podcast today…

1 Like

Next week’s show is most likely on Friday as well, because it’s New Years Eve on Saturday

1 Like

Is it still going ahead Jesse? I have a question for Nick about this rumoured controller :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

It is!

1 Like

Thanks Jon, I was looking for the Patreon question thread but couldn’t see it :slightly_smiling_face:.

Hope you all had a fantastic Xmas!:christmas_tree:

In case you forgot or it just slipped your mind, the final XboxEra Podcast of 2022 is starting now…

3 Likes

Thanks for the end of year podcast guys, happy new year !

6 Likes

@Shpeshal_Nick please give us a good Xbox related rumor mill today!

Sadly, I see no Rumor Mill in today’s show rundown.

2 Likes

Glad you guys figured out the buzzers for Name a Game.

2 Likes

I should have just gone with it for a while, ended up getting it on screen pretty easily. If we pay money we can customize the sounds :doge:

1 Like

I don’t think I was even aware of Blinx 2 because I see its cover and I don’t even recognize it.

But then I thought this would be an even funnier announcement at E3:

6 Likes