XboxEra Podcast |OT| - Better than the other one you listen to

Loved the reaction guys.

I’m leaning into my lack of graphic design experience because all of these broken rules are part of the charm :wink:

7 Likes

Thanks for the win @Shpeshal_Nick :partying_face: Only just got caught up with the episode!

2 Likes

That N64/Goldeneye gold Series S is pretty cool! Nice work.

2 Likes

Tom Warren deserves credit for that because I originally wasn’t thinking of doing a gold console.

1 Like

Catching up with the podcast and sorry @Shpeshal_Nick but that intro was hilariously bad :laughing:.

4 Likes

What was with the unusual individual (Gordon Fiala) who wanted to jump on and pitch a 300 Billion (yes Billion) proposal for Halo?

Seemed a bit strange :joy:, did he think you work with Phil Spencer? Also 300B is like 5 ABK’s but for one game/IP…

1 Like

@Doncabesa @Shpeshal_Nick @Sikamikanico The Amazon rumour has been updated.

Here is the source page:

It states Embracer leased the IP to Amazon (not sold). The 600M is allegedly the commitment Amazon is putting torward the Tomb Raider games, movies and TV shows (during the lease).

5 Likes

no idea, but yeah they were something

2 Likes

The dangers of desktop audio so that you guy scan hear the buzzers in name a game!

3 Likes

Aye @Doncabesa, we need this kind of energy back on the podcast. Gaz Energy

No we don’t.

3 Likes

I needed a picture of Master Chief and then thought hey you know what maybe I’ll throw in @AustinFordGames with their helmet instead…

10 Likes

What do you mean? You already have a photo of Master Chief from the TV show on the left of your thumbnail.

3 Likes

What’s the music at the end of the podcast? Is it from Konami’s/Kojima’s Sega CD classic Snatcher?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I love it!

1 Like

Did Mr @Sikamikanico forget to upload the latest podcast to the rss or is it Pocket Cast problem?

1 Like

I’m doing it, I’m doing it!

4 Likes

I’m trying to remember who the other OG Xbox guest who appeared on the podcast.

“Cavemen of the Future” from the free YouTube audio library

2 Likes

Ed Fries

5 Likes