XboxEra Podcast |OT| - Better than the other one you listen to

That bit about Microsoft having eyed Blizzard in the past is causing some other gaming press to reference the latest episode. With any luck it’ll lead to some new listeners/viewers.

6 Likes
2 Likes

Actually after the first article appeared it went from 1.7k to 3k+ views overnight.

2 Likes

Finally checked it out, it was fantastic!

Fries brought up a great point about Spotify’s impact on the music industry that I’ve never considered.

Though I do think you could also throw in YouTube to the mix as a lot of people, including myself, use that for music even without a YT Music subscription.

It’s an interesting discussion to be had.

The music streaming removed the middle guy like resellers (shops and other entities), so they could not sell disks and various accessories (less people go to the shop). It technically cut the potentially overpriced disks, sold by the music companies. I am not sure if these specific losses were a bad thing technically.

1 Like

Does it help you guys for people to watch on YouTube rather than using other podcast services? Now and again I am unable to watch the live show and catchup a day or two later. Not sure if by doing this on a podcast service outside of YouTube it maybe doesn’t help with engagement numbers :thinking:

Anywhere helps but YouTube is by far our biggest “growth vector” I’d think.

2 Likes

By far the most important topic for this weekends podcast :kangaroo: :australia: :partying_face: @Shpeshal_Nick @Sikamikanico @Doncabesa

1 Like

review code is already requested for Genghis…

2 Likes

@Shpeshal_Nick too lazy to review this one? :crazy_face:

1 Like

What would he know about Kangaroos?

1 Like

1 Like

Christ, that roo chucked a wobbly

1 Like

Much prefer this one.

1 Like

I would love to watch a documentary about them :kangaroo: They come across as bold and mischievous! :laughing:

Skipspace rupture detected

1 Like

I sometimes wonder if Australia is the place the simulation decided to use as a dumping ground for shit that was either too weird or too dangerous to let loose in the world.

1 Like

1 Like

Haha, yeah that should prove my theory. A poisonus duck-mole… like wtf is wrong with that place lol.

2 Likes

I just love it how the guy nonchalantly says “fucking kangaroos” lol. I think Australia is the best evidence that we are living in a simulation and someone is having a laugh with the simulation parameters.

3 Likes