XboxEra Podcast |OT| - Better than the other one you listen to

Me waiting for the rumour mill jingle to return

Season 1 Water GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I long for the Bananarama song so my suggestion to avoid any copyright strike is to have Sikamikanico sing the chorus over the instrumental.

Although if he sings it too well he could still get a copyright strike by confusing the algorithm.

2 Likes

Rumour mill jingle confirmed for tonight’s podcast by @Sikamikanico himself on twitter

Creeping Parks And Recreation GIF

2 Likes

buckle up season 1 GIF by Dream Corp LLC

I’m enjoying todays XboxEra Podcast: The scraggly salt and pepper facial hair edition

3 Likes

For those listening to episode 70 of the Podcast and wondering what the Xbox Insider PC is, here’s some related info. The major items in the latest build are xCloud and local console streaming as detailed here: Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) available for Insiders through the Xbox App for Windows - Xbox Wire

First up launch the Windows Store app, then search for “Xbox Insider Hub” and opt to install it. Once it’s installed and launched, have a look at the “Previews” tab. Here’s the two Windows PC beta programs you may want to join, “Game Bar (Windows Gaming)” and “Windows Gaming”. The descriptions are general and listed below.

Try out the new features of Game bar on Windows 10 before the general public! This preview version of Game bar is available to you as part of the Windows Gaming flight.

NOTE: Your Windows 10 PC needs to be on version 17763 (Windows 10 1809 release) or higher to access new features for Game bar.

Please join us as we continue improving the gaming experience on Windows! As part of this, you’ll get early access to preview versions of gaming applications and features we are bringing to Windows.

5 Likes

Link for anyone that needs it

4 Likes

Wait, there was an Armored Core in development?

1 Like

kinda super disappointed to hear Xbox show at Gamescom will be largely focused on FH5, you know, the game we’ve been getting insane amounts of gameplay and news every single week now, makes Xbox’s Gamescom presence all the more diluted and “un-special”. But yeah, all the hope is kinda riding on CoD revealing their release on august 19th and MS finally being able to give us the release date for Halo Infinite at Gamescom.

Sounded like just prediction talk to me.

2 Likes

hmm i hope, but the fact that they were kinda corroborating what Jez apparently said in his podcast made me feel like they all have some idea about what shall be shown here.

If the show lasts for more than an hour, I am pretty sure they won’t be only talking about FH5.

I am pretty sure they should have more content than just another 20-30 minutes of Forza Horizon.

4 Likes

Making an Xbox show, with Aaron already saying that they would show updates for games releasing this year, making it mostly about Forza would be really strange.

I don’t think it’s happening.

Then it’s gonna be boring. I mean aside Forza, Halo and Battlefield + maybe the Gunk, what else new is coming on Xbox? Though they can show more indies like the Gunk. If it is only for this year then probably we won’t have new Stalker footage.

It could have:

• Launch trailer for Psychonauts 2
  • Trailer for Back4Blood
  • Trailer on FH5
  • Something Halo Infinite
  • Game Pass additions
  • Age of Empires 4 trailer
  • Maybe something on The Gunk, Scorn or CrossfireX
  • Maybe new reveal of the next Sea of Thieves season (though it would be a little early)
3 Likes

I expect

Psychonauts 2 launch trailer.
FH5 cover car reveal + trailer.
Halo infinite campaign trailer + launch date.
AoE4 last civs reveal + trailer.
The Gunk + Scorn release dates + trailers.
Gamepass stuff.

1 Like

The cover car is the merc mate ain’t it?

Sir, are you kinda disappointed, or super disappointed?

You can not be both

1 Like

2 Likes