XboxEra Podcast |OT| - Better than the other one you listen to

Very cool and good to know. I wish I liked Halo enough to listen to a dedicated podcast about it!

1 Like

The “you had me at what” podcast?? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hab dich lieb @OneBadMutha

Hot Fuzz Shame GIF

I have developed a game awards fobia, For real! I stop listening every single podcast as soon as I heard “game awards”.

disgust GIF

1 Like

A podcast about the Kardashians is probably more entertaining than a podcast about Halo. Let’s be honest here.

:wink:

1 Like

HAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hab dich lieb @OneBadMutha :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

shaking get it together GIF

Dude… YHMAH is the best Halo podcast on XboxEra.

2 Likes

There’s one major thing I disagree with Nick about. If you want to play on easy. You shouldn’t expect to get many achievements.

I agree certain games should have difficulty modes even God mode(souls not being one them and I’ll explain if anyone cares) but achievements shouldn’t be handed out to people who are just trying to beat easy games. If the game has a default setting then that normal setting should have bulk of achievements. People shouldn’t be rewarded for playing a game on easy. They should be allowed to see the story and fight the bosses and enemies as other people but don’t expect achievements the same as others.

1 Like

Just add an achievement for normal mode. Done.

I’m trying so hard not to respond with something that will encourage this fruitless discussion to continue on…

1 Like

Hammer Ban GIF

I would like to live in a world where people play games for fun and not for fake rewards.

If someone can get these fake rewards by completing the game on easy it doesn’t impact anyone in anyway.

6 Likes

Good for you :heart:

I mean…

Yes Proven, Agreed. Who the absolute fuck cares? They are fake rewards that people can “cheat” in a myriad ways.

2 Likes

Gonna call my new character in Skyrim FlapBlamer

1 Like

Listening now, thanks for talking about Activision and Ubisoft. I’ve noticed some media groups are avoiding it as a topic, but this isn’t something we should sit by and be quiet about. It’s disgusting and there needs to be accountability and change now.

I do think people are going to stop caring about achievements because the achievement hunting community is in a bad place at the moment.

3 Likes